Bending over/kneeling in front of them. *

Mattheo Riddle

Mattheo and you were in his dorm room.

You had just gotten up, soon the first class would begin. You were showering and getting ready when you dropped your scrunchie. It slipped under the bed, so you had to kneel down to pick it up again.

You were tying up your hair as soon as you had it, when you suddenly heard a voice behind you.

"I didn't expect you to be ready for me right away, baby, but I can't complain either."

You looked behind you, where Mattheo stood grinning, just a towel around his hips.

You giggled. "Actually, I just wanted to get my-" you didn't get to finish, because at that moment Mattheo dropped the towel and stood naked in front of you, already hard.

"I could never say no to you when you kneel down for me like my little slut."

You bet your lower lip and turned to face him completely. "And I could never say no to you if you stood in front of me like that..."

He slowly approached you and stroked your head as you looked up at him.

"Now be a good girl and take it all."

You don't need to be told twice. You did as you were told. Slowly you leaned forward, your hand already on his dick, slowly starting to kiss and lick the tip.

When you finally took him completely in your mouth, Mattheo let out a loud and satisfied moan.

His hand moved into your hair, and he immediately picked up the pace a little.

"Such a fucking good slut for me."

The more and the faster you sucked on him, the louder the moans became.

"You look so damn good with your lips around my dick."

Theodore Nott

Theodore and you were standing on the Astronomy Tower, the sun was already setting.

You often liked to be there together at this time of day to watch the sun go down and look at the stars.

You were playing with one of the rings on your finger when it suddenly slipped down and fell to the ground.

You bent down, your back turned to Theodore, to pick it up. Your hands were slippery because they were freshly creamed and the ring kept slipping out of your fingers, causing you to stay in this position a little longer.

Suddenly you felt something hard on your ass and big hands grabbing it firmly.

"You are so fucking hot, cara mia. How could I ever resist you when you bend over like that for me?"

You couldn't help but grin as you finally straightened up and turned to face him in his arms.

"Everything is an invitation for you, isn't it?"

"You're simply irresistible, bellissima ragazza."

Your closeness quickly degenerated into a wild make-out session, and shortly afterwards you were already lying on the floor, taking advantage of the darkness.

Theodore skillfully pulled down your pants and underwear in one swift motion.

"Now I'll make you feel amazing, bella."