Slytherin boys if your Child walks in on you.*

This has been requested. Sometimes we're a bit too delusional, aren't we? 🫠💖

This Chapter contains mature content. Please skip if you don't like reading this or feel uncomfortable. 

Mattheo Riddle

Mattheo and you hadn't been intimate with each other for a while. With a small child who took up all your attention, it was not an easy challenge.

However, neither your love for each other nor your attraction to each other had diminished in any way over the time you had been parents, that much was certain. The fact that you couldn't have each other when the child was at home only made the desire greater.

Your child was only three years old, and you had no one to look after her. So, you had to wait until an opportunity arose to finally be intimate with each other again.

That opportunity came today. Your daughter was so tired so early that you were able to put her to bed very quickly. Mattheo put her to bed, read her a story and then came back to you - without wasting a second. He leaned over you on the bed, picked up the book you were reading and tossed it aside before he started kissing your neck.

"Mattheo..." you giggled, but Mattheo continued as his hands ran over your body.

"She's asleep. This is the opportunity for us, my pretty girl. We must take advantage of it now..." he whispered with a grin as his hands pulled your top over your head in one swift, simple movement.

You giggled and kissed him as you returned the favor and pulled his shirt off his body as well. It wasn't long before you both were fully undressed.

You felt his naked skin on yours, your bodies touching and rubbing against each other. A feeling that you had both missed for far too long.

The even better feeling came when Mattheo finally penetrated you. He wasted no time in doing so either; who knew how long you could enjoy your newfound peace and quiet, unusual as it was?

As if you had conjured it up with this thought alone, what was bound to happen happened; while Mattheo was moving inside you at an fast and hard pace, and while you were just about to sink into the passion that had long been missing, the door opened and your little daughter came waddling in, rubbing her eyes.

In seconds Mattheo was off you, next to you and you both covered with your blankets.

Mattheo's eyes were wide, yours probably even wider.

Your daughter didn't seem to have seen very much, but she looked at you with a puzzled expression. "What was that?"

"Mummy and Daddy... are just...hugging each other tightly..." you said with an innocent grin, and Mattheo looked at you as if you had completely lost your mind.

"Hugging?! And when she gets older, she'll be a prostitute because men just want to 'hug' her?!" he said quietly and with a slightly disturbed undertone, only audible to you, and you couldn't help but laugh.

"Yeah, sure." you said. Mattheo sighed and pulled his boxers back on under the blanket.

"Get kids, they said. They bring joy, they said." he mumbled as he walked towards your daughter and lifted her up with a flourish. "Come on, little one. Looks like we'll find out today if the knight defeats the dragon."

"Yes!" giggled your daughter as they walked out of the room. Before they disappeared, Mattheo poked his head into the bedroom and looked at you with a big grin. "Don't think I'm done with you, pretty girl."