You being their professor part 2

Mattheo Riddle

You woke up that day because sunlight was streaming through your window, through the small gap where the curtain wasn't drawn properly.

A glance at the clock tells you that you don't have that much time left to get to class on time. You must have forgotten to set an alarm clock. You would be teaching a class in Divination, just as you had been doing for the last three weeks since you had started at Hogwarts.

As you were about to swing your body out of bed to get ready, two strong arms wrapped around you from behind and his raspy voice whispered in your ear. "Where do you think you're going?"

You giggled softly and turned your head slightly in his direction. "Where do you think I'm going? I must teach. And you must sit in that class too, by the way, mister. I don't want to know how many of your classes you've already slept through." you laughed softly and tried to stand up again, but Mattheo still wouldn't release you from his grip.

"I don't know what you're talking about..." he mumbled into your hair before pressing a few kisses on the back of your neck. "Can't you just call in sick? Then we could just spend the day here in bed. I already know one or two things I could do with you..." he whispered, and his hands slowly began to run over your body.

Although the offer was more than tempting, and you were more than happy to take him up on it, you were already putting your job on the line by having him in your room at all... let alone with what you'd already done.

Eventually you managed to break free of his grip and got up to get ready quickly. "The opportunity will arise at some point."

As already mentioned, you had been the divination teacher for about three weeks now. You had managed to resist Mattheo Riddle's regular advances for about a week. Until you simply couldn't and didn't want to ditch him anymore.

You had gone out about three times in the last two weeks, secretly of course. This had worked out well, and then you had already ended up in bed together a few times.

This little affair was both a blessing and a curse for your employment as a professor.

In your free time, you had fun like you'd never had before, and not just in a sexual way.

Mattheo just couldn't keep his hands off you. Maybe it was the fact that you were a professor and not allowed on top of that that made it all so irritable, but he was sure it was more than that. You were so attractive to him, he just couldn't resist, even if he tried.

He watched you while you got ready and didn't take his eyes off your body for a second.

It wasn't any better later in class. No matter what you did, Mattheo's eyes followed you. You'd almost think he was suddenly so interested in the lessons, but no.

You had to make a real effort to stay focused. Your thoughts kept drifting back to last night. How Mattheo had touched you. How he kissed you. How his hands had moved slowly but intensely over your body...

It was very hard to concentrate on teaching with these thoughts in your head, and Mattheo's eyes on you and how he undressed you didn't really make it any easier.

You had just asked a question to the class, but no one wanted to answer it willingly.

"Can you tell me how one's does personal intuition and interpretation impact the effectiveness of divination, Mr. Riddle?"

"In divination, personal intuition and interpretation play a significant role in the effectiveness of the practice. While divination methods provide a structure and framework for obtaining information, it is ultimately up to the individual practitioner to interpret the signs and symbols encountered.