29. The Wait

So in Kuldeep's room, while the romance between the duo was reigniting, outside stood the skipper and his bestie not so far from that room.

They were talking softly, almost in secrecy when Yuzi tapped their back, scaring the shit out of them as they shreiked. Their shriek also made Yuzi scream in fear.

"Abey Chahal!! Chu hai kya re?!!" Rohit shouted. As he placed a hand on his racing heart. Virat also tried to calm himself, taking deep breaths.

"Arey Ro bhai, mujhe kya Sapna aayega ki aap log Darr jaoge? Ouch- arey-hmmm- arey Bhaiya chodo. Main maar jaunga." Yuzi was interrupted as Rohit put him in a headlock.

"Rohit.. we have important things to discuss.." Virat said almost tired by this Tom and Jerry duo.

Letting him ago, Yuzi breathed heavily, and coughed up a little.

"Mujhe kyu toda?!" he spoke, still a little breathless.

"Oi, muh band kar." Virat now whispered shouted.

Yuzi pouted at the 2 seniors but nonetheless turned all ears when they started speaking.

"Sun, I have an idea. What if we remove Vivek, by scaring him a little? He blackmailed Ishu, even we can do that" Rohit said. Both Virat and Yuzi's eyes widened.

"What? Are you in mafia or something?!" Yuzi exclaimed.

"No! I meant harmless blackmailing yaar. Itna seriously mat lo" Rohit said nervously. Yuzi breathed a sigh of relief, but Virat still looked at him suspiciously.

"Yo guys! What's up-HMM" Shreyas announced his entrance but was silenced by Yuziy hand.

"Abey saale Bhonga! Dheere se baat kariyo" He whispered shouted at him.
Shreyas nodded his head frantically with eyes widened.

The seniors facepalmed themselves.

Peace, is not a word that's present in the ICT dictionary.
*********************************

"Shubi... I'll be coming to the test series, to meet y'all." Ishan said smiling softly.

An excited Shubman started almost jumping on his seat, asked "Sacchi?!!"

Ishan chuckled lightly and nodded his head. Such a kid, Ishan thought.

A beautiful carefree smile adorned their faces. Suddenly a knock on the hotel door brought them back to reality.

A curious Shreyas peeped slightly through the jar "Thank God.. I thought Yuzi bhai bet Jeet jayenge. First time it's me winning! Yes!" Shreyas said excitedly.

As  the door opened more and Shreyas was literally thrown in the room with the entrance of three more people.

Yuzi snickered seeing a face flat Shreyas on the floor. Rohit and Virat sat on either side of Shubman to watch Ishan.

All the while Shubman was too stunned to speak and Ishan bewildered by the sudden change.

"Aur Ishu kaisa hai, all good na?" Virat asked smiling softly. Ishan nodded his head and smiled "All good Bhaiya, what about you?"

"Yuzi bhai, kya bet lagaye the?" Shubman asked Yuzi who sat on the sofa beside the bed.

Shreyas huffed in annoyance at the mention of the bet, as he sat on bed the infront of Shubman, Virat and Rohit.

"Shubi, chod.. mujhe pata hai Yuzi bhai kuch treat nahi denge" Shreyas glared at Yuzi

"Abey, senior se treat mange ga, teri toh" Yuzi threatened as he threw the shirt beside him on Shreyas who dogged it and stuck his tongue out.