3. Moments of weakness

"Yaar Kuldeep, inko utha de bhai. Kitne der se utha Raha ho. Kumbkaran bhi sharmaa jaye inko dekh ke" Virat begged Kuldeep.

Kuldeep just shrugged and said "Main nahi Virat bhai. Last time Chilla ke uthaya tha tab Shubman ne bhoot samajh ke sidhe laat mara" he shivered as he remembered the incident and everyone just laughed.

Rahul who wanted to take revenge for the earlier incident just got a plan.
He turned towards Hardik and whispered something in his ear. Hardik smirked and nodded to the suggestion.

Hardik shushed everyone and asked everyone to step back. Soon he brought a piece of mint from his mint case and brought it near Shubman and Ishan's mouth. KL opened their mouth slowly trying not to wake up and let the mint strip rest on their tongue.

Ishan felt a very weird feeling on his tongue and woke up stunned and frantically as he spat the mint out. He hated those mint strips from the bottom of his heart. He whined as he looked at everyone who were laughing at him. He slowly turned to look at his sore arm and saw Shubman beside him.

Wondering how he reached here he looked at Rahul and ask "Bhaiya ye idher kab aaya"

Rahul just shrugged. "Humesha ke tarah.. tere Bina nind nahi aati waala drama.Par ye kumbkaran toh uth bhi nahi Raha. Insaan hai ki Sloth!"

Everyone were then shocked to see Shubman just chewing the mint strip in his sleep. All of them facepalmed.

"Accha accha ruko. I'll do something" Ishan said. Soon he wet his pinky finger and pushed in Shubman's left ear.

Shubman jolted awake at the weird sensation and with wide eyes looked at everyone. He realised what was happening and with embarassment scratched his neck.

"Sorry Everyone!" He said with his sweet smile which melted everyone's heart looking at the youngest person of the group.

Soon they all got up and left from plane that reached Goa Airport.

Shubman and Ishan were last ones to leave. As Ishan was short, he could not reach for the bottle that fell from his bag and had gone way behind in the upper loft. Shubman amused at his little struggle just hovered over him and got the bottle with ease and gave it to him.

"Alle mera chotu!" He said and patted Ishan's head like a kid.

Ishan just scoffed. He rushed out of the plane but not before giving punch on Shubman's stomach.

*************************************

There was a very warm welcome for the team at the farm house. Ishan like a little kid was fascinated with the cute necklace of shells with which they were welcomed.

They all went to their respective rooms and promises were made to come around 2 for the lunch after freshening up.

Shubman opened the door to their room but as soon as he did it, Ishan pushed him aside and just rushed in. Shubman just shook his head at his childish antics.

When he entered he saw Ishan near the railing of their balcony with his arms spread enjoying the breeze.

'God he's beautiful' Shubman thought as he looked at the his bestie's clothes and hair flying with the wind.

"Shubi yaar aaja idher. Dekh le! We got the beach side view room. Abb main Hardik bhai Ko jalunga" Ishan said and tuned towards Shubman who slowly walkes towards him and stood beside Ishan.

"Such a beautiful view man. And look at the breeze.! Feel like flying and just be carfree like this forever" He said and closed his eyes as he enjoyed the wind and the sun.