38. Beautiful Sin

(Mature content!! Entire chapter is a smut. It won't affect the plot.

Note: The chapter is unedited 🏃‍♀️💨🩴)

"It's Sir for you baby"

As soon as those words left Ishan's mouth, Shubman almost choked on air. The harsh pinch on his erect nipple made Shubman moan. He loved this dominant side of Ishan.

"Come on baby, let's go to our bed ya? Don't want you to make mess in my kitchen" Ishan whispered in his ear huskily, leaving an already crumpled Shubman beneath him more aroused.

Again picking him the same style as he had brought Shubman in, Ishan carried the younger one to his room.

A room that was once a sanctuary of their beautiful companionship now would be witnessing the beautiful union.

As Ishan laid Shubman on their bed, he unbuttoned his shirt slowly and at the same time peppered soft kisses along the way.

Shubman's eyes closed as he moaned at the lips that littered kisses downwards to his erection.

"Please Sir. Please touch me" Shubman begged as he felt Ishan pressing his lips on the very visible erection through his sweatpants.

"Open your eyes baby. I want you to look at me when you cum." Ishan said and in a swift moment, untied his pants and removed it with the underwear.

Shubman hissed at the freeing of his cock and the cold air that hit it at the sudden exposure.

"Look at you Shubi, all hard for me. Such a desperate little slut you are" Ishan smirked and then grabbed his cock. He rubbed his thumb on the tip where his precum was leaking.

"More please.. please" Shubman begged uncontrollably as Ishan started to stroke his cock in slow, tantalising moments almost making Shubman inpatient.

"Patience Rakho meri jaan... abhi bahut kuch baaki hai" Ishan smirked.

Shubman was sprawled on the bed with legs wide apart with the older guy between his legs, continuing his sweet torture.

Shubman looked at Ishan as he slowly kissed the tip of his cock. That stimulus itself sent current through Shubman's body.

"What do you want baby? Tell me." Ishan looked up through his eyelashes at Shubman. The younger moaned loudly while Ishan was moving his hand rhythmically around his cock.

"Please suck me. Touch me please!"
Shubman said, frustration lacing his voice. Suddenly Ishan stopped his movements making his eyes widened in shock.

"You forgot to add something jaan" Ishan said in a dominating tone.

"Suck me off Sir. Please. Please!!" And soon as Shubman uttered those words, Ishan took Shubman's cock in his mouth. First he swirled his tongue around the tip and then took him entirely in his mouth and moaned at the taste of his precum.

The moan sent vibrations making Shubman almost cum in his mouth. As Ishan sucked him, he brought his two fingers and prodded at Shubman's tight hole.

Shubman gasped for air at the sudden invasion of Ishan's fingers. It was slightly painful but Ishan's mouth distracted him from the pain.

Shubman felt himself getting close but Ishan suddenly pulled out the cock from his mouth. "What the-" Shubman almost yelled, frustrated at the denied orgasm.

"Turn over. Stay on all fours" Ishan said sternly. Shubman's eyes widened. He thought of the worse but none the less obeyed his command.

As soon as he got into the new position, Shubman expected for a hard spank, but what stunned him was the wet fingers again entering his hole.