10. No control

As the evening arrived, Ishan just avoided Shubman as much as possible.
Shubman had no clue why Ishan was acting this way. The poor guy thought that everything was sorted out between them and he felt disheartened thinking the friendship was no doubt ruined.

Ishan was acting very cold, even at the campfire. Siraj approached the younger lad and tapped on his shoulder.

"Ishan kya hua hai? Subah se dekh raha hoon tum dono ko. Aise muh banakar nahi chalega! Tu toh team ki jaan hain.. chal chal, aaj last day hai! We are here to enjoy!" Siraj pulled a very reluctant Ishan.

Everyone hooted in excitement at Ishan's presence, though one person just looked at him with sad eyes and Ishan was avoiding it.

"Accha baba thik hai. Thik hai. Chalo dance sab log utho. It's time to dance"
The whole team were excited and soon the DJ started to play the music.

Drinks had encouraged Ishan and he started dancing very freely. Shubman was very stunned and upset at Ishan's behaviour as he started dancing with Virat and Hardik bhai.
'I am his dance partner! How could he leave me just like that'

Shubman could not accept this betrayal. And having no interest in the party, Shubman started to leave.

To his dismay and reluctance, Shubman was pulled by Shardul and unfortunately had accidentally bumped into Ishan.

Due to the sudden impact both fell on the ground. Shubman hit his chin on Ishan's forehand and Ishan fell flat on his back. The duo groaned at the impact.

Ishan looked up at Shubman the same time Shubman looked down. Their eyes conveying so many emotions as they locked. But sadness overpowered over all other emotions. Though both for different reasons.

As soon as the team mates gathered around them, their moment was broken. Shubman got up first and held out for Ishan's hand, which he took gladly.

"Arey Kay yaar Shubu, itna weak rahega mujhe pata nahi tha. Ek dhakka kya diya tu toh seedhe Ishan ke bahoon mein aake gira!" Shardul exclaimed and the team mates started laughing.

The duo in the question, had their cheeks turned red and awkwardly shared a laugh or two.

"Chalo chalo guys, abhi bahut hua. Kal subah ki flight hai Mumbai. Aur sab log ko ghar bhi toh jana hai ki nahi?!" The team mates groaned at Rohit's comment but agreed none the less.

Virat then asked the waiter to click the pic of the entire team and a wonderful photo session with weird poses and laughters were clicked.

***********************************
"Ishan ...Ishan! kya hua hai?! Na thik se baat kar rahe ho, nazar tak nahi mila rahe. Tu bola tha ki nothing will affect our friendship then what is this! I was right, you would be angry and ashamed of our friendship and that guilt is killing me
Isha-" before Shubman could complete, Ishan forcefully pushed Shubman against their room door. (from inside guys. Chill maro. Itne bhi PDA ka mat socho🙂)

Shubman was so stunned that his eyes were opened as wide as saucers.

Ishan was looking at the him with pure anger. The ball of sunshine was now looking like the red blazing Sun himself. Shubman was now scared. Both of them breathing heavily, but for different reasons. One due to anger, other due to fear.

After long pause, Ishan spoke slowly but fury lacing his voice "Why does it matter what I think Shubi.. why? Throughout the day, when I was feeling shitty, had my mind completely fucked up, you were enjoying with your bestie forever thoroughly. Usse introduce kiya tab woh childhood bestie aur mujhe? Mujhe bas Ishan? Like WTF! Aur ye 'Mann' kaun hai? Mujhe laga ki sirf shahneel di tujhe iss naam se bulati hai. Par chod na, mujhe kya? Main toh bas tera team mate hoon." Ishan said angrily as he left to step back, and started walk-in towards his closet to change.