Chapter 5

Weeks had passed since meeting Oneil.
I wont lie i was intrigued. I was curious about this young man's interest in me.

I began to see him often. I soon found out he was Lando's friend.

That's how the brute know mi name.

I learned he was sixteen years old and attended the high school close by my father's mom's
house. That's also where Lando went to school.

We became fast friends and I actually started to like his company.

My phone vibrated and I picked up to see who was bothering me so early this Saturday morning.
It was the last weekend before summer ended and I wanted to chill out and get my mind ready for school Monday.

It was a text from Oneil
Yo G, yaah do later?

Nun, wa gwaan?

Fawud ova mi yaad nuh just get a new Xbox an mi madda buy mi di new Fifa too! Wa yuh try it.

Jaaaah know dawg! Soon fwd.

Ah.......wa time?

Bout 1

Ah.

And dat a dat! I rubbed my hands together excited to try this new game 'cause a long time me a beg mommy buy mi a Xbox and she naa dweet.

"Watch how boy ago get fuck up todeh yah!" I smiled evily.

I was home alone today so it was easy to leave. Mommy had a meeting in Mobay that had her leaving early this morning.
I texted her and told her I was heading into the town, she said ok so no worries.

This was my first time to his house so he came to meet me at the top of the road.
He was dressed in a black merino and basketball shorts...........nice.
I smiled when I saw him.

"Tee yuh look nice tho" he said as he held my hand

" Mi inna regular jeans and T-shirt Oneil, yuh too extra"

We chatted along the way to his place about random stuff.

We got to the house and he locked the grille and lead me to the living room, I sat infront of a huge 60" tv.

Look like him people dem rich.

He came back and handed me a soda.
"Yuh ready fo dead?" He joked.
We played intense! The house was quiet and I thought it was strange. Swore people would be home.

I beat him in three out of four matches and he wasn't pleased, not like I cared.

"Yuh called me here to get yuh ass beat!"

He put his control down and I stood up and stretched. A part of my belly was exposed and I caught him looking and straightened.

"Wey d bathroom?" He took me there.

When I got back he had switch the game to a porn movie.

I paused before sitting I have never seen "blues" before  and my mind was not really registering what was going on.

" Why yuh change it?"

"Cause me wa watch this now?"

I hissed my teeth and plopped down beside him.

Then my eyes got glued to the actions on the big screen and the sounds being made.

My body began to shiver. My breasts started aching and my nipples were hard against my sports bra, I could feel moisture beginning to form between my legs and there was a strange sensation in my groin area, what was this?
My body felt strange..........but pleasant.

Was I horny?

He looked at me, " Yuh ok Tee?"

I didn't answer him. My tongue seemed stuck to the roof of my mouth.

I felt him touch my shoulder and I turned to look at him.
The snake smiled and came closer to me.

I didnt move or said anything. I just sat there as he came incredibly close, nose to nose.

By this, he was rubbing my shoulder ever so slowly and we continued to lock eyes......