TokTok Questions: Part Two

'I'm a huge fan of your band, Steven! hat advice would you give to smaller bands?'

Well first of all, it wasn't Stevens band. He genuinely disliked when people would refer to him as the frontman. They all got their chance to shine as equally as their randomness would allow for.

He tried to not let it get to him for the hundredth time and thought on it. What were the core memories he shared with the band that had led them to this point?

Core Memory #1 After Laser Tag:

In his giddy drunkenness Steven could become lost in everything Connie was, his barely there restraint crumbled at her sweetness. "You're so cute, I just wanna hold you forever. You're so docile." He slipped a hand under her covering to feel her cool, smooth skin.

"Steven!" She giggled. "Watch your hands!"

Steven was kind of a smart ass, so he leaned back and looked at his hand pressed against her tummy. "I am," He answered. "Our skin looks pretty together."

"Wanna do a cliche kiss?" She teased.

The tension he was feeling evaporated. Fuck yeah he wanted to kiss her. "Oh, absolutely that sounds wonderful, thank you," He burst, releasing a pent up sigh.

She grabbed his cheeks and squished them, squealing when he nipped at her fingers and shoved his lips onto hers. He couldn't stop from smiling in between kisses because she was smiling too, even when everyone started throwing grass and booing at them like a malcontented crowd. He could be in front of the biggest crowd in the world being booed and he'd still kiss her like this.

"That kiss is lame!" Jacob shouted in fake outrage.

"Yeah come on, put some blood, sweat and tears into that shit. That's a lady!" Adam exclaimed, tipping his head to receive a kiss from both very drunk Hazel and Anna.

He felt the moment become trapped in time as if his mind were taking in everything it could. The faces of his best friends and girlfriend were etched into a part of his memory in that second of stillness.

Core Memory #2– Together Forever The Sequel?!:

They couldn't stop giggling. It couldn't be done with Steven being so blackout drunk that he was whining about marriage to all of them.

"Listen! Listen! There's ways around it. That's all I'm saying," He repeated for the millionth time. "We should all get married."

Connie littered kisses on his cheek and he leaned into them like a puppy. "Baby, baby, no. There's not ways around poly marriage. You can't marry all of us, Starboy. Not before the government gets their shit together."

"Nah it's fine, we get it." Jasmin threw a slick smile back at their friends. "We're great."

Apparently drunk they worked as a hivemind, excitedly sitting up to join in the teasing.

"I mean, I bake a lot, Steven. I could be in the kitchen in booty shorts and an apron I suppose," Jacob offered. "You could lick the frosting off of my cheek when you pass."

"That's a pretty detailed picture."

Jacob ignored it, though his annoyed blush gave him away. "I'm just saying. Connie's always trying to get me in something girly, and I think– I think I could work with that."

Hazel flexed his muscles and bit his lip like a fuckboy. "I'll be in the garage fixin things and whatnot. I get to be the car nut always rambling about my next project and fixing doodads around the house. All the ladies love love my big muscles."