Gingerbread Man

When Steven saw Connie all dolled up, you could practically see the love hearts floating up into the air as he squealed and circled her in awe. "You're so cute!" He laughed jovially and backed away to get the whole picture. The happy grin dropped into a flirtatious stare as he deepened his tone a little. "I could just eat you up."

She rolled her eyes and put her hand out to stop him from trying. This smolder was purposeful as he tested her strength by carefully and incrementally pushing. "It's the makeup and lights, Steven. It's making you crazy," She giggled.

"No, it's that adorable fucking outfit. You look so beautiful." His gaze finally softened into a soft yearning.

Steven wasn't exactly wrong, the dress was adorable. Connie was normally not one for fluffy dresses, and had turned down a ridiculous amount before one had made a good impression. A white ruffled and collared shirt underneath with poofy sleeves had been a harder sell than the overall skirt. It fanned out too much in her opinion, but she kind of liked looking so cute in the end. They'd put her hair up in a cute high pony, curled her bangs and now she looked like an anime college student. The pure white knee highs, garters and brown Mary Jane's had been her addition to the girls' outfits.

"Steven."

He bit his lip and pined even harder.

"Steven~," She tried in her most sultry tone. Still, he only pouted. "Steven!"

"Fine! I'll wait until after filming is done!" He whined miserably. "Not even a kiss on the cheek?"

She shook her head as sternly as possible. "Starboy, come on. Be a good boy and not mess up my makeup."

"Connie," He politely placed his hands on her hips. "You can't Dom me when you look like a Little. It does not, has not, and will not ever work that way." She gave him a nasty look and he grinned. "You're precious."

"Remind me why you boys get to wear these dapper suits instead of cookie dresses?" She bitterly grumbled. "You didn't even give me a chance to flirt back before you were trying to eat me. How are we gonna survive filming?" Connie realized with a little start that they were swaying, and she was just a couple of inches closer to his lips.

He smiled knowingly at her gaze but shrugged. "I can be respectful. Besides, I look like a cookie too. And this? It's so hot, I'm already drenched in sweat everywhere you can imagine."

"Gross! I do not need details!" She laughed, catching his face before he could go in any further for the kiss he wanted.

"I think being around the others has totally made me just an average guy because I can think of 100 things I could say to make it worse," He humorously told her, again testing her strength. "Just one kiss, please?"

Ugh. He was so drenched in honey she could hardly smell the bullshit of him not surviving without one.

"Make up for Anna Banks again!"

Connie's smile grew. "I wonder what Anna's doing."

Steven giggled. "Knowing those two? They're worshipping her and she's falling for it hard."

"Wardrobe for Jacob!" Greg called, knocking on Steven and Connie's room cautiously. "Are you two at least decent?"

Steven blushed as Connie laughed. "Hi, Mister Universe! You actually give me an out this way." She peeled herself from a sulking Stevens arms and hugged Greg.

"Call me Greg, Connie," He reminded her again. "Alright, we're on in 15 but I wanted to make sure you guys remembered we're starting on the last scene first. It's easier with the sun overhead like that too."