forteen . jealous soundhives

Izuku
-
Ahh this is so embressing.. I also dont fell the most comfortable with this... in this dress.

I subcontesenly pulled the him of the skirt down, as I herd.

"Damn nerd just come out it can't be that bad.." katcchans voice boomed.

I took a small breath as I slowly open the door, my cheeks rosy red as I stepped out into the dark.

"It's just abit embressing you know" I sqeeked out pulling  the skirt down once more.

I don't fell covered.

"Kiri tried to worn you.. though  she did seem to play nice til you answered dare" sero muttered. "Mi amado we won't do anything you don't want us to."

I took a small step into the light, katcchan covered his face and stared at the wall muttering in a oddly quiet tone for he.

Kami-kun and kiri-kun  glazed be red, before both looking away, probably  trying to stay respectful.

Sero smirked abit also very red.

"Sero-kun you're nose- kamikun you to" I murmered seeing dripping blood from kami, and blood dripping down seros.

"We're fine, Mi amado" sero gushed abit as kirishima   inched into his room and returned with tissues throwing it at the two.

"Thanks k-kiribro" Kami-kun said.

Kirishima  nodded.

"Mm I fell uncomfortable in this outfit.." I murmed, "I think I made a mistake choosing dare"

"You did good nerd..." katcchan cuts in, "you did good picking dare."

"I agree" kirishima hummed, "but if you're uncomfortable in it do go and change out, we want you to be the most comfortable with us"

I nod and tugged the skirt down more.

"You think it's to short?" Kami-kun asked rasing a brow, "you keep--"

'You're hot and you're cold.. your yes--'

"Who's calling" kirishima asked, his tone was something unheard.

I sighed, "todorki.. knowing him when hurt he--"

"Gonna sob story, fucking  icy hot" kacchan  Said.

How.. does he know, though this one is probably  gonna end up with begging for me to date him.. just the thought was discusting to me.

"Well handle it for you, Mi amado" sero said glazing to the others who gave a soft nod, "all you need is to, answer"

I'd sigh and pushed answer on speaker.

"Babyyy where did she take you I was ju-" todorki stammers sounding abit tipsy.

"Me and you're boyfriend~ playing dress up at my dorm" kirikun says, in a flirty way adding a wink.

"Midoria what are *hick* doing with him his  bestfrienddd  harmed m-" he whined, only to be cut off by kacchan.

"I gave your boyfriend cunnilingus on my couch" kacchan Said rubbing the back of my neck.

I blushed bright red, but didn't really know what that was.

(Cunnilingus is a form of gay sex, most commly used in girlxgirl sex doe)

"What the hell yall - you destroyed his inncoents.." todorki basically  screams, clearly pissed.

"He cute ~ kawaii" kamiari  hums softly dabbing his bloody nose.

"Henti pecks that excites me" sero blinks, "mi amor~"

I'd blink, why did he just call me.. my love?!

"I think he really likes us" they all said together.

"Unlikely with one of you having the anger of a tazmain devil" todorki huffed, "I could--"

I just pushed hang up by amount of well gay panic..

"E-eh?" I mutter

"You can go chnage now if you disger, midobro" kirishima said blushing abit.

I nod and walk backwards into the kiris room falling deep into gay panics.
-
Damn.. innocent bean <3