Chapter 3

The first test the students were to start with had been the 50-meter dash, where they were run with all their might to the other side being timed on how long it would take. They were doing two students at a time, starting by student numbers. "First up, Aoyama. Ashido."
"Everyone, you're not being creative enough." A boy that had something wrapped around his stomach, a belt, his back was directed to where he should be running to. As for the second person, a pink skin girl wasn't wearing any shoes as she got in position. "I'll show you what it's like..."
On you mark... Get set... a gun sound had gone off, signalling the start
"...to be allowed to use your Quirk!" the boy jumped into the air before firing off a dazzling beam out from his belly, pushing him backwards.

Yuga Aoyama
Quirk: Navel Laser
He can shoot a laser from his bellybutton. He's limited by the amount of time he can and shoot continuous.

It had been the reason he came falling down onto the ground half way, as the girl had come sliding past him like she was on shakes.

Mina Ashido
Quirk: Acid
It allows her to produce a corrosive liquid from any part of her body.

5.51 seconds. However, the two of them ended up crossing the line together because Aoyama fired off another laser.
"If I shoot for more than a second, I get a stomachache." He glanced to his classmate all proudly for some reason.
"Iida, Asui, you up." Aizawa moved onto the next students.
Get set... The serious guy, Tenya Iida had took off with smoke coming out pipes that were sticking out from his thighs. While a girl with frog like appearance took off leaping like an actual frog. 3.04 seconds. The first one to cross the line had been Iida.

Tenya Iida
Quirk: Engine.
As you can see, his legs are fast.

"Well, he's like a fish in water." Aizawa wasn't surprised at the results. "It'll be worth seeing what others do."
5.58 seconds. The frog girl came to cross the line not long after, ribbit-ing as she stood up.

Tsuya Asui
Quirk: Frog
She can do anything a frog can do, even breath in water.

With the two of them done. "Uraraka, Shoji!" The next pair moved to the line. A mustily young blonde man with what looked to be a tail sticking out, and the girl who had spoken up stood on the line.
"Lighten up my clothes and shoes..." The brown hair girl was touching her jumpsuit and shoes as she spoke to herself.

Ochaco Uraraka
Quirk: Zero Gravity
She can nullify the gravitational pull of any object she touches. However, if she goes over capacity, she'll get really nauseous.

Get set... the gun went off and Ochaco Uraraka took off running with al her might, even though she seemed to be having a hard time. 5.49 seconds. The first one to cross had been the young man who had used the tail on his back to jump like that of a kangaroo.

Mashirao Ojiro
Quirk: Tail
He has a long, powerful, sturdy tail that is effectively functions as a third arm that he can use.

7.15 seconds. And soon Uraraka came crossing over the like. She seemed happy at this fact while she was out of breath slightly. They were moving pretty fast and soon half of the class had been done.
"Next, Satsukida and Jiro." The next pair had been called and the jewel eye girl stepped forwards along with another girl with dark purple hair. Both girls got down so their feet were placed on the metal behind them.
On your mark... As this was being spoken by the robot, a light purple mist began floating around the golden eye girl's legs. Get set... And the moment gun went off the purple girls took off dashing. However, the golden eye girl's body began to being surrounded by swirling mass of water and she took of with incredible speed. 2.02 seconds. The recorder had gone off as the golden eye girl crossed over

Erena Satsukida
She was one of six students that got in through recommendations. Her Quirk: Water. She is able to produce and manipulates water at will. Limits and range are unknown! You don't want to mess with her in the water!

The girl, Erena came to sigh not out of exhaustion but annoyance as the water disappeared and her feet landed on the ground. Despite having been surrounded by water she wasn't the slightest bit wet while she walked away.

For the next test the class moved indoors where they came to be doing the grip strength for each of sets of hands with the help of a grip measuring device. "Wow! 540 kilograms? What are you, a gorilla? Oh, an octopus?"
"Octopuses are sexy." A young man was holding the gripping device and had three hands gripping it.

Mezo Shoji
Quirk: Dupli-Arms
He can create replicas of his own body parts on the tips of a tentacles.

At the same time Erena was standing with the device in her hand and she only slightly tightened her grip, as water surrounded the grip being used. "349 kilograms?" She looked down at the device after it beeped at her. She didn't seem to care as she gave the device over to one of the girls while yawning and walking away.

The test was simple and fast, allowing them to move onto the next test; Standing long jump, where they had to see how far they can leap in a sand box. However, pretty much everyone was completely over passing the sand box reaching the other side. Only a few landed in the sandbox. Erena was one of those that over shot the sandbox using water blasting out of her feet.

Test 4: Repeated side steps, a test where the students were jumping from one side of a line to the other. The shortest person and young man in the class, with hair that looked like purple grapes, came to use his Quirk to bounce himself quickly between the lines with fast speed.

Minoru Mineta
Quirk: Pop Off
He can produce and pluck ball-shaped objects from his head; the balls grow back as fast as they're plucked. The balls are incredibly sticky and will stick to any surface; the sole exception is Mineta, as he bounces off them (since he is also made of them). His overall health determines the duration of their adhesive quality.

Erena at this time was jump used water to push herself from side to side in a similar way as Mineta.