Chapter 5

The class stood stun upon the ability that Midoriya had just showed to them. "He got over 700 meters!?" But soon it changed to amazement.
"Finally, a hero-like record!" The girl, Uraraka jumped up with her arms above her head while shouting.
"His finger's swollen! There was the entrance exam, too. He has a strange Quirk..." While Iida seemed to be trying to figure out why this was the case.
"It's not very stylish." Beside him had been Aoyama that despite his smile didn't seem all that impressed.
"Who said he didn't have a Quirk?" Erena question glancing over to Bakugo who seemed to be in complete and utter shock. It was clear that he couldn't believe was he was seeing.
"What is the meaning of this?" But soon it began to change into anger and when she saw little explosion erupting from his hand, Erena began to step away from the young man. "Hey! Tell me what's going on, Deku, you bastard!" And before long he was dashing right for the green head boy that had looked like he was fearing for his life. However, Bakugo was soon stopped as something wrapped around his head and chest. "What the-? These cloths are hard...!" He was struggling to break free of it but was unable to.
"They're weapons for capture made of carbon fibre woven together with metal wire made of a special alloy." This was being explained to not just Bakugo but the entire class that was standing and watching. "Jeez... Don't keep making me use my Quirk over and over. I have dry eye." At the end of the cloth stood Aizawa who looked awfully annoyed as his eyes are glowing and his hair standing up. The class in that moment thought that it was such a waste since his Quirk was amazing.

U.A. High's homeroom teacher for class 1A, Shota Aiwaza. He can erase the quirks of those he looks at. The effect goes away when he blinks!

The teacher's hair and scarp had both began to return to normal after closing his eyes. "We're wasting time. Whoever's next, get ready." He then walked away as Bakugo stood there motionless and seeing this Midoriya had slowly moved around him to join the class.
"Is your finger all right?" Uraraka was worrying as she was looking at the broken finger of Midoriya after he had returned to the group.
"Oh, yeah." He was sweating out of nervousness as a girl was getting close to him. While that was going on, Erena ended up glance over to Bakugo who's hands were tightened into a ball as he trembled in anger. Seeing this she sighed in annoyance as his ego and childishness.

After that, the rest of the class finished the softball throw and they moved onto the rest of the tests; sit-ups, seated toe-touch, and finally long-distance run. With each of these tests, the one that had the best results or came in first had been Erena, although she appeared to be putting all that much effort into it. Eventually the tests had come to an end and all headed towards where their teacher was after catching their breaths. "Okay, I'll quickly tell you the results. The totals is simple the marks you got from each test. it's a waste of time to explain verbally, so I'll show you the results all at once." after saying this a hologram appeared for the students.

1st Erena Satsukida
2nd Momo Yaoyorozu
3rd Shoto Todoroki
4th Katsuki Bakugo
5th Tenya Ida
6th Fumikage Tokoyami
7th Mezo Shoji
8th Mashirao Ojiro
9th Eijiro Kirishima
10th Mina Ashido
11th Ochaco Uraraka
12th Koji Koda
13th Tsuyu Asui
14th Yuga Aoyama
15th Hanta Sero
16th Denki Kaminari
17th Kyoka Jiro
18th Toru Hagakure
19th Minoru Mineta
20th Izuku Midoriya

These had been the results with Erena being at the very top of the board. On the opposite end the person who came in last place, the person being expelled was Midoriya, which would make sense as the only test he actually managed to do go in was the softball throw and he ended up injuring himself. Aizawa had then turned off the hologram after a few minutes before he began to speak. "By the way, I was lying about the expulsion." Hearing this seemed to cause most of the class to freeze. "It was a rational deception to draw up a limit of your Quirks." He had explained this to them.
"What!?" Needless to say that they were either shock or angered by this.
"Of course that was a lie." This had been spoken by one of the hand full of students that didn't seem surprised or shock at this. "It should've been obvious if you just thought it through." They had been a tall teenage girl with a mature physique. She possessed long black hair, which was tied into a spiky ponytail with a large strand hanging on the right side of her face. Her eyes were big yet sharp, dark in color, and paired with short eyebrows that were crooked due to her expression that was in disbelief at how her classmates fell for such a thing.
"That was a little nerve-wracking, huh?" Some of them had already began to move on.
"I'll take up the challenge anytime!" While others seem to get pumped about such a thing.
"With that, we're done here. There are handouts with the curriculum and such in the classroom so when you get back, look over them." And with that their new teacher began to walk away without a care in the word, leaving the students to themselves. They began to head back towards the changing rooms and were talking amongst each other. All but one blond that seemed to be in an extremely grumpy mood.
"Oh my, looks like the number one hero came in fourth place. What could have happened?" His head had wrapped around in to see were Erena was standing behind him, her arms crossed under her chest.
"What was that?" Her words seemed to have caused Bakugo to become even more irritated.
"You were going on and on about being number one before, but you didn't even make it to the top three." She didn't seem to care that her words were angering him more and more by the second. "Not to mention your outburst before was completely ridiculous that I almost laughed." But despite her words not even a hint of a smile appeared across her face. "You are pretty pathetic, aren't you?" It appeared that this had been the last straw.
"Damn you!" Since much like with Midoriya, Bakugo took off at her with his Quirk as she was ready to attack her. Only for water to blast him away.
"You need to cool your head." Erena took off, not even bothering to look back at the young man watching her. And with that the first day in the hero course class had come to an end with the reading of the handbook and curriculum before heading home.