Chapter 10

The after All Might's first lesson with Class 1A, word got out that the hero was working as a teacher at U.A. High and needless to say that the media were swarming the entrance of the school, asking every student that passed about No. 1 Hero being a teacher. Erena had arrived and making her way to the gates of the school, phone in hand like always. "Hey, how is it being taught by the No. 1 Hero?" When a reporter had asked her, holding up a mic as others were listening. However, Erena didn't even pay the slightest bit attention to them as she walked passed heading towards the entrance. "Hey..." the report didn't seem to have taken the hint of her not speaking to go away, but she continued ignoring their presents or entire existence. "What was that attitude? Kids these day." The reporter seemed angered by the fact that they were ignored by someone so young. "Maybe I should dig into her a little..." knowing very little that this choice would be something he would regret latter in his life.

Homeroom had began and their homeroom teacher had finished taking attendance. Not that he really did much other then see if there were any seats empty, which there wasn't, and wrote it down. "Good work on yesterday's combat training. I saw the video and results." Aizawa moved on after taking the attendance, now looking down at the reports of the training. "Bakugo, you're talented, so don't act like a kid." He looked right towards the spiky blonde inform him.
"I know." The young man just grunted without saying anything more.
"And Midoriya." Then he moved onto the one that sat being Bakugo, causing the one in question to become worried. "You settled it by breaking your arm again, huh? You can't keep saying you can't help it because you can't control your Quirk." He had stated the obvious fact. "I don't like saying the same thing over and over. As long as you fix the control issue, there's a lot you'll be able to do." Hearing this seemed to have brought delight to Midoriya. "Feel a sense of urgency, Midoriya."
"Yes, sir!"
"Now let's get down to homeroom business. Sorry about the late notice, but today, I'll have you..." The air in the room became tense as memories of the first day came flooding back to them, since this was how he started when he brought of the test. "... decided on a class representative." But faces of relieved spread across the majority of the students upon hearing that it was normal school stuff.
"I want to be class rep! Pick me!" The first one to jump out of his seat had been Kirishima.
"Me too!" And Kaminari risen his hand as well, volunteering himself.
"I want to do it, too." Beside him, Jiro came to lift up her hand.
"It's a job made for m-" Aoyama was about to volunteer himself.
"I'll be the leader!" But Ashido jumped up shouting over him.
"My manifesto is for all girls's skirts to be 30 centimetres above to the knees!" While in most schools and classes, being the class rep was not something people wanted to do as it meant extra duties to completely.
"Let me do it! Me!" However, it was not the case for the Hero course as it was a way to practice leading a group and showing it off to others. It was why everyone was interested in the role. All most everyone.
"Silence, please!" The room had quiet down upon someone shouting this. "It is a job with the serious responsibility of leading others. It is not a job for just anyone who wants to do it. It is a calling that requires the trust of those around you. If we went want to use democracy to decide on a true leader, then we should hold an election to choose one." The one who had said this had been the most serious person in class and his words were quite right so no one could disagree with him, however... it was clear to everyone that he was the one that wanted this position the most as his hand was held up the highest.
"Why did you suggest that?" Kaminari had asked him a little stunned by his actions.
"We haven't known each other for that long, so how can we have trust or anything?" Asui had asked a good question as its only been a few days since they've met. Other then introducing themselves and such, they haven't really gotten to know one another yet.
"If that's the case, and everyone vote for themselves..." Kirishima was about to bring up a good statement.
"Don't you think that is precisely why whoever receives multiple votes here can be truly considered the most suitable person?" But Iida had stated this to him, which wasn't something completely wrong. "What do you think, Aizawa-sensei?" He turned to their teacher that was wrapping himself up in his sleeping bag.
"I don't care, as long as you decide before homeroom is over." With those as his last words, he collapsed to the floor to sleep.
"Thank you very much!" It was then when Iida took charge of the elections and the votes soon were tallied together. Just as Kirishima mentioned, almost everyone had voted for themselves. However, there were two that receives more than one...

Izuku Midoriya - 3
Momo Yaoyorozu - 2

"I got three votes!?" The top person was in complete shock at the results. And seeing the result didn't make someone happy.
"Why Deku!? Who voted for him!?" Bakugo demeaned to know.
"Why are you so shocked?" His attention turned to Erena that was typing away on her phone. "Did you really think that someone was going to vote for you?" She moved onto asking, since which his personality there would be no way someone would.
"What did you say!?" He came to snap at her like normal, which she didn't respond to his screaming. At the other side of the room someone seemed to be in shock.
"Zero votes..." and that had been the person that suggested this. "I knew that would happen... that is only to be expected of a person's calling."
"You voted for someone else, huh?" Yaoyorozu seemed a but surprised by his attention.
"Then, the class rep is Midoriya, and the deputy class rep will be Yaoyorozu." Aizawa had reawaken from his nap to announce this to the class as the two being spoken of where standing at the front. One of them was trembling in terror as he stood there, while the other seemed uncomfortable by his actions as she stared towards him.
"S-S-Seriously? Seriously?" Midoriya still seemed to be in disbelief at the fact that he had become the class rep.
"How vexing..." while Yaoyorozu seemed frustrated about it.
"That might not be too bad."
"After all's said and done, Midoriya can be pretty fired up, anyway."
"And Yaoyorozu was cool when we were going over the battle results!" The class seemed happy about the results in the end as other then Bakugo, no one was complaining which had ended the discussion.

The first half of the day had already came to an end as Lunch arrived and students were eating their lunches. Like always, Erena was sitting by herself eating with music playing in her ears. But that all changed when she noticed that the people around her were getting up one by one in a hurry. She picked up her phone to see that lunch wasn't even half way done and came to pull out her earphones. The moment she removed them an alarm was ringing loudly. There has been a Level 3 security breach. All students please evacuate outdoors promptly. I repeat...There has been a Level 3 security breach. All students please evacuate outdoors promptly. I repeat... This message had been repeated over and over again with the alarm still ringing.
"A trespasser?" She questioned, but then her phone had began to go off, pulling her towards it.