Chapter 13

The bus had came to a stop in front of a large dome-shaped building and it caused many of the students to look up in amazement as they began leaving the bus. "Everyone, I have been waiting for you." The class came to be spoken to a person wearing a white space suit design using what appears to be a puffy jacket instead of an actual suit, a black helmet with white eyes, and a pair of yellow boots. Seeing this person seemed to have caused most of the class to become excited.
"It's the Space Hero, Thirteen! The gentlemanly hero who has rescued tons of people from disasters!" It was because the person before them was an amazing Pro hero known for their rescue work.
"Oh, I love Thirteen." And many girl's were a fan due to the cute appears.
"Let's go inside without delay." Thirteen began to instruct the class into entering the building.
"Look forward to working with you!" Everyone in the class had bowed respectfully, all but Erena that was. The class had followed after their teachers and when they entered that were able to see eight main sections.
"Wow, it looks like Universal Studio Japan!"
"A shipwreck..." Located to the west, there was an area of water that had a single ship located in front of a water slide acting as the river on one and and a waterfall on the other. "... a landslide..." Located to the east, this zone simulates sloped terrain with assorted debris and buildings buried. "...a fire, a windstorm..." to the southwest was another dome which was flambéing red, while to the northwest was a blue one. "...et cetera..." and finally to the south, this a zone simulates a rocky, mountainous area filled with cliffs. "It is a training ground that I made with different types of accidents and disasters. it's called the 'Unforeseen Simulation Joint', or USJ for short!" Thirteen had introduced the building to the class, but there were thinking that it really was USJ just like in Universal Studio Japan.
"Thirteen, where's All Might?" Aizawa had come up to them to ask, since there was supposed to be two waiting for them. But Thirteen went up to whisper something to him in order to answer the question. "That's the height of irrationality." Whatever the answer was, he didn't seem all that happy about it. "It can't be helped. Shall we begin?" Aizawa had turned back to the class.
"Let's see... before we begin, let me say one thing... er... or two, or three... or four... five... six... seven..." the amount didn't seem to be stoping as they just looked at the hero waiting. "Everyone, I am sure you are aware of my Quirk, Black Hole. I can suck up anything and turn it to dust." They finally began to moving onto what they going to speak about.
"You've been able to use that Quirk to say people from all kinds of disasters, right?" Midoriya seemed to be excited as he stated this, with Uraraka nodding her head in agreement over and over again.
"Yes, but it is a power that can kill easily." But the excitement had stoped after Thirteen pointed out the truth of their Quirk. "Some of you also have Quirks like that, right?" That had been the truth. "In a superhuman society, personal Quirks have been certified and stringently regulated, So that doesn't seem to be a problem at first glance. However, please do not forget that there are many Quirks that can easily kill with one wrong step. With Aizawa's physical fitness test, you found out about the possibility of your own hidden powers, and with All Might's person-to-person combat training, I think you experienced the danger of using those powers against others. This class is a fresh start. You shall learn how to use your Quirks to save people's lives. You do not have powers so you can harm others. I hope you leave here with the understanding that you have powers in order to help others." The words that were used seemed to have sparked something in the young eyes of those listening. "That is all. Thank you for listening." And Thirteen took a bow to the class that began cheering and applauding. However, Erena had noticed something was off as she was looking down at her phone that suddenly lost connection.
"All right then, first-" As Aizawa was about to begin giving out instructions suddenly the lights above began to behave strangely, or more like the electrical devices belonging to the USJ. But that was nothing as a black mist hole began growing in front of the fountain at the centre of the building. "Gather together and don't move!" Seeing this caused the teacher to order his students. "Thirteen, protect the students!" They didn't understand what was happening
"What's that?" But looked to where Aizawa was glaring off to and saw people beginning to appeared from the mist. "Is this like the entrance exam where the lesson's already started?" Kirishima was asking since he thought this was part of the lesson and some of them were about to walk.
"Don't move!" However, stopped when Aizawa snapped at them. "Those are villains." He had pulled his goggles over his eyes as he stated this and hearing it caused slight panic to appear across the students faces.
"Thirteen and Eraser Head, huh?" The large mist began speaking of a man as glowing yellow eyes appeared from it. "The teacher's schedule we received the other day said that All Might was also supposed to be here."
"The trust passing the other day was the work of the scumbags after all, huh?" Aizawa came to that conclusion as this could be the only way they knew that people would be here.
"Where is he? I went through the trouble of bringing this whole crowd, too... All Might... The Symbol of Peace... I can't believe he's not here. I wonder if he'll come if we kill some kids?" This was all being said by a slim man with pale skin and messy, grayish-blue hair of varying lengths. His was waver covered by a grey hand, with twin other hands spreading across his arms.