Chapter 12

Another new day was on Japan, although half of it already passed by and it was PM 0:50 in the afternoon. It meant that it was Hero time and but for some reason their homeroom teacher was standing in front of them instead of the No. 1 Hero. "For today's hero basic training, it's turns into a class with three instructors, All Might and me, and one more person." Aizawa had informed them of this fact, which was extremely odd and it didn't go unnoticed by the students, especially since it 'turned into' meant that this wasn't the case originally.
"Excuse me! What'll we be doing?" Although, it seemed that some didn't notice and came to ask this.
"Disasters, shipwrecks, and everything in between. It's rescue training." It was then when Aizawa pulled out a care that said [RESCUE] on it.
"Rescue..." it appeared that the class was just as excited for this training then the battles in their first class. "Looks like it'll be a lot of work this time, too." But there seemed to be someone that seemed a bit worried.
"Right?"
"Idiot, this is the duty of a hero!" But Kirishima had reminded him of this fact. "My arms are ready to rumble!" And he was getting all fired up.
"No one can beat me in water, ribbit." Asui stated this with confidence, forgetting about someone in class that could control water.
"Hey, I'm not done." The room when silent upon Aizawa saying that. "You can decide if you want to wear your costume or not this time." He informed them before pressing the remote to open up the shelves. "Because there are probably costumes that limit your abilities, too." The reason this chose was given to them had been explained. "The training will take place off-campus, so we're taking a bus. That is all. Start getting ready." And with the teacher leaving the room, the students began grabbing their costumes and heading off to change as they were instructed to do.

The students had changed into their costumes, all but one as it had been mostly been destroyed, and where waiting for the bus to arrive. As always, Erena

was sitting away from the class on her phone that she was typing away on

was sitting away from the class on her phone that she was typing away on. No one really understood why she was always on it but none of the teachers seem to be stopping her, even when she was on it in the middle of classes. That was when a whistle was blown, pulling everyone's attention towards the one blowing it. "Class 1A, gather round!" Iida shouted loudly as the bus was now packed behind him. "Form two lines by your student numbers in order to make boarding the bus go smoothly!" He began to instruct the class, blowing his whistle, making it clear that he was too serious about being class rep. However, soon the young man was slouching over in the bus. "Shoot. I didn't think it'd be this type of bus." He had expected it to be rows of twos, not one that could be used for disability, such as wheelchairs. So there he was sitting beside Ashido, Aoyama and Kaminari while across from him was Kirishima, Asui, Midoriya and Erena, still on her phone.
"There was no point, huh?" Ashido struck him where it hurt by saying this.
"I say whatever comes to mind. Midoriya-chan..." Asui stated this turning to Midoriya as she called his name.
"Um, yes, Asui?" But being spoken to by a girl caused him to be nervous.
"Call me 'Tsu'." She told him to call her name.
"R-Right..." Although it seemed to have caused him to become even more nervous.
"Your Quirk is like All Might's." This was said quite bluntly.
"Huh?! Y-Y-You think so?" And for some reason he seemed panicked by it. "But I'm... uh..."
"Wait a sec, Tsu, All Might doesn't get hurt when he uses his. They just kind of look the same." Kirishima had been the one to speak up about this fact and it caused Midoriya to sigh in relied. "But it's nice to have a simple augmenting-type Quirk. You can do lots of flashy stuff! My Hardening's strong against others, but unfortunately, it doesn't look like much." The red head stated as his arm slightly changed in form.
"I think it's really cool!" But Midoriya seemed to disagree with what had been said as he looked at the arm in delight. "It's a Quirk that can definitely pass as a pro's!"
"A pro's, huh? But you have to think about popularity as a hero, too, you know." This had been reminded to him by Kirishima since this were the truth as there were four main factors to being a hero, their level of strength, number of resolved incidents, contributions to society, and public approval.
"My Navel Laser is pro-level in both flashiness and strength." Aoyama stated this with confidence.
"But it's not great that it gives you a stomachache." However, it had been crushed by Ashido who spoke that as she placed her hand on top of his shoulder.
"Well, if you're talking about flashy and strong, it's gotta be Todoroki, Bakugo and Satsukida-san, though, huh?" Kirishima spoke of the three, complementing them.
"Although the Asshole would never be popular with his temper." It was then when Erena spoke up for the first time that day.
"That the hell! You wanna fight!" Needless to say that he stood up from his seat to snap at her.
"She's right. Ribbit." Asui had been in agreement upon seeing the young man's reaction.
"It's not like your bitchy self would be popular either!" Bakugo shouted this at her, pointing.
"I would at least be more popular then you." It looked like he was about to pop a vain at her response, especially since she didn't even take her eyes away from her phone.
"We haven't know each other that long, so it's amazing that everyone already knows his personality is crap steeped in sewage." Kaminari spoke up with a smug grin across his face.
"What's with that vocabulary, bastard!? I'll kill you!" His anger had turned to the yellow hair young man where he began shouting loudly. However, Iida had managed to pull himself together and got between to them. However, to only caused Bakugo to scream even more.
"We're here, stop messing around." But then Aizawa spoken up as he was now standing up from his seat.
"Yes, sir!" The bus had finally arrived to where it was that they were to be training for the day, which was a large dome building where many things were going to take place.