Chapter 11

The rest of the classes had been canceled due to the alarm that had been tripped by the media. After everything had calmed down the students had returned to their homerooms for the remainder of the day. 1A had been on expectation as they were back in their classroom which they continued onto things they were going to do tomorrow. "Come on, class rep. Start." Yaoyorozu had spoken as she stood at the front of the class beside Midoriya that was shaking like alway.
"N-Now, let us decide on the other class officers..." he was stuttering his words. "But first, can I say something?" But he had suddenly asked this question, confusing the deputy. "I think... that Tenya Iida should be the class rep after all!" Midoriya shouted this to the class. Everyone sat quietly as they waited for him to continue to why he was saying this. "He was able to get everyone's attention in such a cool way. I think it would be best for Iida to do it." The young man had a large smile across his face while looking over to the one he was speaking to. That person seemed to be surprised upon hearing such a thing.
"I'm good with that, too." The first one to speak up in agreement had been Kirishima. "Midoriya's saying it, and it's true that Iida was a big help at the cafeteria today."
"Yeah, and he kind of looked like the person on the emergency exit signs, didn't he?" Kaminari came to agree while pointing this out to the others. The mood was all fluffy and warm...
"You're wasting time." Until Aizawa exhausted and irritated face broke it, which caused Midoriya to flinch in fear. "I don't care what you do, just hurry up and do it." And with those words he went back to his nap, while in that moment Iida had come to stand up.
"If the class rep has nominated me, then it cannot be helped." He had stood up straight after saying this. "From this day forth, I, Tenya Iida, promise to do my best to carry out the duties of class representative." He declared this to the class quite seriously.
"We're counting on you, Emergency Exit!" Kirishima joked about giving them that nickname.
"Emergency Exit Iida!" And it seemed that many of the class were having fun calling him that. "Do you best!"
"What about me...?" Why the deputy seemed to be forgotten about completely.

The principle at this time, with three pro female heroes stadning behind him, was looking at a pile of ashes that sat at the entrance of the school. "How were the ordinary members of the press able to do something like this?" He had asked this question to who knows who. "Someone instigated this. Did someone evil slip in, or was it intended to be a declaration of war?"

While this was going on, there was one person that wasn't paying attention to anything as they was looking down at their phone which had sent a message only a few minutes ago, with an attachment to it before they turned it off, placing face down and looked out the window with a sigh.