Chapter 4

Test 5 came to play and that had be the softball throw, so people were getting results that were in the triple digits while others whose Quirks weren't all that helpful just got around the same results as junior high. Erena stood in the circle with ball in hand before she began to get ready to throw. It was the perfect form of a pitcher and was beautiful to the eyes as her leg was held up. When she pushed forwards a large and long stream of water had fired out from her hand. The softball eventually came falling to the ground because of gravity, however, some where barely able to see where for it was so far.
1204.8 metres. Had been placed on the screen. The class were divided into two...
"Over 1000?!" One side were in complete disbelief
"That's amazing! She got over a 1000!" While the other side were all amazed by this. Erena had left the circle and headed back to where the class stood, while a green headed young man headed for the circle right after her. She noticed upon passing that he was shaking. Was it nerves or something else? Not that she really cared as she reached the class. The boy on the other hand made it to the circle and stood in the middle of it just looking down at ball.
"It doesn't look good for Midoriya-kun if he continues like this." Iida stated with his arms crossed while watching.
"Huh? of course not. He's a Quirkless small fry, you know." Which only caused Bakugo to tell him in annoyance, pointing over to the boy called Midoriya.
"I know they allowed Quirkless students to take the exam this year, however, that seemed more or less ridiculous, not to mention impossible." Erena didn't compete in the exam as she was one of those that in through recommendations, so she didn't have to participate in the exam.
"That's right! Quirkless trash shouldn't go around acting like anything more then trash!" It seemed that he was in an agreement with what she said.
"Quirkless!? Are you not aware of what he did in the entrance exam?" But it appeared that Iida had no idea what he was talking about as he asked this.
"Huh?" Clearly the blond had no idea about what he was talking about. After a moment or two it seemed that Midoriya was ready to throw as he pulled back his arm and with all his strength, red light stretching like lines across his throw arm, pushed the softball till it left his arm.
46 meters. However, it didn't go that far.
"I was definitely trying to use it now..." It appeared that Midoriya was confused looking down at his hand.
"I erased your Quirk." That was until the voice belonging to his teacher shot him around. It was there that he saw the scarf around Aizawa's neck flowing around him like his hair as his eyes were glowing red. "That entrance exam was definitely not rational enough. Even a kid like you was accepted."
"You erased my Quirk?" His words were slowly processing in Midoriya's mind until something hit him. "Those googles... I see!" It was all thanks to a pair of yellow googles that were hidden by the scarf. "You can erase other people's Quirks with your Quirk just by looking at them. The Erasure Hero: Eraserhead!"
"Eraser? I don't know him." The class seemed confused since they never heard of such a hero. But then again there were so many that only the most populars were known throughout the country.
"Eraser Head is an underground hero." However, there was at least one person that seemed to know who he was. Underground heroes are the type of heroes that don't like media attention and keep to the shadows for their work.
"From what I can tell, you can't control your Quirk, can you?" Aizawa stated this, which seemed to surprise the young man. "Do you intend to become incapacitated again and have someone save you?"
"Th-That's not my intention-" As he was trying to deny this, the scarf had wrapped around him and dragged Midoriya towards Aizawa.
"Whatever your intention, no I'm saying that's what those around you will be forced to do it." This had been informed to him with an annoyed. "In the past, there was an oppressively passionate hero who saved over 1000 people by himself and created a legend. Even if you have the same reckless valour, you'll just be decked and turned into a useless doll after saving one person. Izuku Midoriya. with your power, you can't become a hero." A few moments of staring down at him, Aizawa released Midoriya from the scarf. "I've returned your Quirk. You have two turns for the ball throw. hurry up and get it over with." And with saying that he began walking away.
"It looks like he received some advice." Iida had come to this conclusion as they were to far to hear what their teacher was telling Midoriya.
"Probably just telling him he's expelled." While Bakugo had thought this, on the other hand...
"..." Erena just stood in silence, her arms crossed over her chest as she didn't seem to care.
"What should I do? Which should I choose?" Midoriya was muttering to himself, deep in thought. But his eyes seemed to have changed as he decided what he was doing. Once again, Midoriya pulled back his arm and throws his pitch.
"Hm?" However, Erena noticed something was different and it seemed that her teacher also saw it. At the last second, he concentrated his Quirk though through his fingertips. The ball had taken to the sky with an explosion throw.
705.3 meters. It was just higher then Bakugo's score.
"Aizawa-sensei..." The young called to his teacher that looked up from his device. "I can still move!" Midoriya says this as he was sweating the pain caused from breaking his index finger.