Chapter 7

Ground Beta was one of the the large scale training ground that U.A. possessed and it was modelled after a city. In that every moment All Might was standing at the exit of the grounds, which was connected to the changing rooms and that was when he heard the footsteps form the tunnel as the students were approaching. "They say the clothes make the man, young men and ladies. Be fully aware... from now on... you are heroes!" They walked out with the sun shinning upon them and their hero costumes. Each of them was different and unique, not one was the same as another. "That's great, everyone. You all look cool! Now, shall we begin, you zygotes?" All Might moved onto asking them, as they were now ready for the training to begin. However, he gave them a moment to look around at their classmates. Although, to appeared that a large amount of the boys were looking in the same direction.

 Although, to appeared that a large amount of the boys were looking in the same direction

It was where Erena stood off to the side, away from majority of her classmates. She seemed to be playing with a strand of hair that was pulled up into a ponytail. It had been cleared from the first day of school that Erena was very beautiful and had a mature figure for her age. But what stood out was the cool, or cold, aura that gave off a mature vibe along with it. Needless to say that it wasn;t just the guys that were drawn to her but the girls would sneak peeks at her sometimes. "Now, it's time for combat training!" The time passed for the students to chat with one another, so All Might began.
"Sir!" A suit of armorer had raised their hand, the voice belonging to Iida. "This is a battle centre form the entrance exam, so will we be conducting urban battles again?" He had come to ask this question from the teacher.
"No, we're going to move ahead two steps!" All Might had made a peace sign, or more like held up two fingers. "Most of the time, fighting villains takes place outside, but if you look at the total numbers, atrocious villains appear indoors at a higher rate. Imprisonment, house arrest, back room deals- In this society filled with heroes, Truly intelligent villains hide in the shadow!" This information had been handed to them by the best pro in the world. "For this class, you'll be split into villains and heroes and fight two-on-two indoor battles." The basic layout of todays lesson had been said to them.
"Without basic training?" Asui question this, titling her head slightly.
"This is a real battle to understand those basics!" All Might responded to her, clinching his fist. "However, the key this time is that there's no robot you can just beat up." He added onto what he said a second ago.
"How will wins and losses be determined?" This question came from Yaoyorozu.
"Can we beat them up anyway?" Which had been followed by a scary one from Bakugo.
"Will the punishment be expulsion like with Aizawa-sensei?" Uraraka seemed a bit worried upon asking this.
"How shall we be split up?" Iida was asking through his mask.
"Isn't this cape crazy?" While Aoyama asked a question that had nothing to do with anything, really.
"I'll answer all your questions!" Hearing these questions seemed to have overwhelmed All Might as he was trying to keep himself together. It was then when he pulled something out from his pocket. "Now listen here." It appeared to be a script as he began reading it. "The situation is that the villains have hidden a nuclear weapon somewhere in their hideout. The heroes are trying to dispose of that. The heroes need to catch the villains or get the neutral of weapon back in the allotted time. The villains and need to protect the nuclear weapon for the whole time or catch the heroes." The situation felt like a fighting game from American or what not. "Teams and opponents will be determined by drawing lots!" All Might was holding out a yellow box which had [Lots] written on the front of it.
"They're being decided so haphazardly?" However, hearing this seemed to have caused someone to be upset about it.
"Pros often have to create makeshift teams with heroes from other agencies, so maybe that's why?"
"I see. The discernment to look ahead..." But upon hearing Midoriya's thoughts on the matter they seemed to have changed their mind. "Please excuse my rudeness!" And he immediately bowed in apologise.
"It's fine. Let's do this quickly!" After that the students had lined up in a single file and began drawing lots that were from A-J. They were matched with the person that had the same letter to create the teams.

Izuku Midoriya & Ochaco Uraraka (Team A)
Shoto Todoroki & Mezo Shoji (Team B)
Momo Yaoyorozu & Minoru Mineta (Team C)
Katsuki Bakugo & Erena Satsukida (Team D)
Yuga Aoyama & Mina Ashido (Team E)
Tenya Iida & Koji Koda (Team F)
Denki Kaminari & Kyoka Jiro (Team G)
Fumikage Tokoyami & Tsuyu Asui (Team H)
Mashirao Ojiro & Toru Hagakure (Team I)
Eijiro Kirishima & Hanta Sero (Team J)

Most of the class didn't seem to have a problem with their teammate, however... "Oh great, I'm stuck with the loud mouth." Had been the first thing that came out of Erena's mouth after the pairs were announced.
"That should be my line!" It appeared that she wasn't the only one upset about this set up either. "Why do I have to be paired with the stuck-up Bitch!" Bakugo ended up calling her.
"Being a bitch is better then being an asshole that thinks everyone likes him but in reality is hated." She bluntly stated to him, causing his face to turn red in either anger or embarrassment.
"Now!" But both had stopped when All Might began to speak. He had placed both hands into two separate boxes, one being white with [HERO] written across the front. The other was black with [VILLAIN] placed on it. "The first teams to fight will be..." He pulled out his hands and held them above his head to show two balls, one black and the other white. "...these guys! Team A will be the heroes, and Team D will be the villains." It seemed to have been a shock to Bakugo and Midoriya as they were to fight one another in their first hero class. "Everyone else, head towards the monitor room."
"Yes, sir!" All but the four in the battle began heading off as they were instructed. Erena glanced over to the heroes, Midoriya and Uraraka and noticed that both of them seemed to be nervous. Then again, the boy looked scared more then anything as he was trembling. However, a moment later he changed and was now glaring back to Bakugo, who had been glaring at him. Seeing this had surprised him at first, but it soon turned to anger. The four soon followed All Might to the building that they were using for this exercise.
"Villain team, go in first and set up! In five minutes, the hero team will break in, and the battle will start!" He had instructed them, both Erena and Bakugo began heading inside together, much to their dismay.
"Yes, sir!"
"Young Satsukida, Young Bakugo, learn to think from the perspective of the villains. This is pretty close to a real battle. Go all out. Don't be afraid to get hurt. If things go too far, I will stop it." However, before they entered they were given this piece of advice and once it had been given they continued into the building.

The villain team had already made it to where the Nuclear weapon was placed, which was in a room filled with construction bits and pieces. Erena began looking around the room, her arms crossed as she was thinking quietly to herself. "Hey!" However, it had been interrupted by Bakugo calling out to her. "Deku has a Quirk, right?" She felt that the question she asked was a stupid one.
"Are you both an asshole and a moron?" She responded to him with his annoyed question.
"Huh?!" Clearly pissing him off.
"You saw it for yourself, that muttering idiot using his Quirk for the softball throw." She completely ignored him, turning her glance away from him as she spoke. "Although it appears that he can't control the output of it." She added this more to herself then to him. Erena then noticed how his shoulders were trembling, clearly it was out of anger then fear but she couldn't understand why. Then she remembered how Bakugo stated that Midoriya was Quirkless the first day and how shock he was when it was shown that the green headed boy had a Quirk. It was almost like it appeared out of nowhere.