Chapter : 3

Jimin's pov

"JIMINNNNNNNN".someone screamed.
I woke up shocked. Who could be the person who was calling me like that person was dying.

Oh god ! Idk what's happening in life these days.

?: "Jiminnnnnnnnn".

Jimin hearing the sound rushed to down just to find everyone sitting in the dinning room.

Jin was serving the food. Joon and yoong were sitting. Jhope and jk were placing plates. And tae was pouring water.

Jk :" Jiminshiiii "

With his single word everyone's head turned towards my side.

Tae:" Good morning jiminshiiii ". He said pressing his laugh.

Joon : " I can't believe, u slept early yesterday and again went to sleep just to wake up at evening ."

Jin:" Its soon to be night ".

Jk :" ohhh...good night jiminshiiii ". He smiled showing his bunny smile.

Jimin :"I could have killed u if it was some other day. But today I'm leaving u".

They all sit and started to eat. Meanwhile jhope turned on the tv. They were watching news.

Joon: " Jiminaa , u don't have to worry about the rumour . Pd nim has sorted it out.

I nodded my head with a full mouth.

Yoongi:" Seems like someone really missed jin Hyung's cooking.

Jhope:" Not only one".

Saying this everyone looked at taekook who were fighting for the sausage.

Meanwhile jimin saw a dumpling, he was about to take it ...that's when tae also got his chopstick. They both were looking at each other intensely.

They were glaring at each other without blinking. Everyone looked at each other. That's when kook took the dumpling and put into his mouth.

Both the soulmate were looking at each other dumbhead . Everyone burst out laughing.

Tae and jimin:" we have an eye on u".
They were signals with their hands that they are watching kook.

Author's pov

BREAKING NEWS
XYZ car with no brakes check were saled , accused by Indian branch.

A girl got hit by the XYZ car with no brakes. The driver claim that the company provided it for test drive. But it didn't had brake. To save himself, he had to crash the car into a house gate. But unfortunately a girl was present at the site causing huge injuries. Here is the CCTV footage.

By hearing the breaking news, everyone in the dinning table was focused in it. They were watching the CCTV footage carefully.

In the video, a girl was standing in front of the gate. A lady was about to go , when she held her wrist . While talking she left her hand and was smiling. After the lady go away , she took out the phone and was using it.

Suddenly a car came crossing the road line .....and it got into the gate. That girl got hit by the car while the driver escaped out of the car at right moment . Her head hit the front of the car and she fell down.

The people where everywhere gathered around. Ambulance came and took her.

After seeing the video, all of them were sitting quite. They didn't know what to say. They were terrified by the scene.

Tae:" I can't believe it, he was just thinking of himself and killed that poor girl."

Jhope:" We can't change anyone's fate."

Yoongi:"our death can't be controlled, even if we try thousand was to escape ..ut will find us."

Jimin felt unease hearing she is dead. He never knew her but the scene made him disturbed.

Jimin:" She is not dead".he mumbled.

Everyone were looking at him amazed.

Yoongi:" U fine ? Jimin...is everything ok."

Jimin: "Aniyo .....how can u say ....she is not dead....the reporter said that she is injured not dead."

All of them were trying their best to digest the words jimin said. The things he said was right ...but why was he saying those were unsure.

Joon :" Yes , he is right. She might be hospitalized but there is no such news like that."

Jin :" Let's hope that child will be fine.

Joon :" Now let's go back to our rooms . Its getting late."

After bidding good night everyone went back to their rooms.

Jimin's pov

What was that......why I said that. Idk about it but the scene was terrifying for sure.

Jimin :" I hope you are safe."

Arggghhhh ! Think of your situation jimin.
You are caring of a person just u saw in the tv ......just for once ....just fucking once ...think for urself like u care for others.
Whyyyy...why can't I...the way I treat others have I ever treated myself.

I have gone toooo rough on me always. Have I ever wondered, if this was someone else, how would it be.

And even after so much difficulty, did anyone appreciate me. I know, hyungs and my family.....for them I'm everything.

Army says that they are everything. I know every words they say are true. But will the love stay when we fall. When they'll hear about our love life. If they say yes....then why the hell they react so negative while hearing just a mere rumour.

Com'on jimin ,u can't blame them.....they just reacted in their own way...atleast they reacted.

But what about me. Why I can't face things.....was I like this always. Or am I being weak now......

"Will my life stay like this forever."