The Disaster

"Here it is, the moment you've been waiting for. Here it is, you know exactly what's in store." Ban rubbed his hands together, smirking wickedly.

Zeldris was looking at the people who looked overjoyed and excited, seeing some people nudge others even winking, which had him wonder what everyone was looking so excited about.

"Now's the time we laugh until our sides get sore." The tall man singed, holding his stomach, like he was laughing uncontrollably."Now's the time we crown the King of Fools!"

"You all remember last year's King?" He grinned, looking at the crowd before turning.

Ban gestured to a man who was chubby with ginger hair and orange eyes with purple pants, yellow top with a hat on him, holding a wine bottle in his hand as he was being carried around on a throne, he let out a belch as he waved at the crowd who clapped.

"So make a face that's horrible and frightening." He makes a scary face on his features."Make a face that's gruesome as a gargoyle's wing."

Chandler was listening and watching the festival and was dancing of the song, but he frown of what he heard from ban. "Hey!" He exclaimed, feeling insulted.

"For the face that's ugliest or scariest will be the King of Fools! Why?"

Ban started pulling participants into the stage, three of them climbing into the state, wearing masks to hide their faces as he helped one up to the stage and he went to other participant, grabbing their mask before pushing them away and nudged the other participant with a grin.

"Topsy-Turvy!" The three masks people switched their masked heads.

"Ugly folks, forget your shyness."

Y/n went to zeldris, leaning his hand to him who looked at her, taking her hand as he blushed lightly then she took him into the stage, his cloak slipping off causing to show himself.

"Topsy-Turvy." A man that had a boat costume on him, run away from a man who is wearing a large green fish costume with sharp teeth, snapping his teeth at the man.

"You could soon be called Your Highness." Ban grabbed zeldris, holding him before y/n grabbed his hand, taking him out of his grip and had him at the end of the row of the participants.

Meliodas looked at zeldris, his eyes widened a bit of how he almost exactly like him, it's like he's looking at himself in a mirror of how zeldris is features is like him expect the hair style and color and red eyes, he couldn't help but feel some kind of strange feeling like he knew him and that he's someone that he's related with even he had his height as well which is a bit surprised since he thought that he was the only man with a short height.

"Put your foulest features on display. Be the King of Topsy Turvy Day!"

Y/n stroke zeldris cheek, smiling at him who blushed and smiled at her as she then let go of his hand and walked to the beginning of the line, ban followed after her, doing a few flips and y/n began pulling off people's masks.

A blonde man made a funny face but the crowd booed and hawk rammed him off the stage then y/n pulled another man mask who made a face but the crowd booed as well and hawk rammed the other man off the stage once again then hawk continued hitting the participants off the stage who tried to make a ugly face that the people didn't seem to think it's hideous as the participants had landed on the muddy puddle.

Hawk went to zeldris only for him to bleat in fear and run away from him, ban went ahead and pulled on zeldris's face thinking it was a mask, only to quickly discover that it wasn't. He quickly pulled away and gasped, his eyes widened as did the crowd when they realized that it wasn't a mask but zeldris actual face.