Chapter 4 - (S1) Entrace Exam

Talking: "Fine f*ck you no sympathy"
Though: "During my whole life I knew I deserved to be dead."
Action: *action*
Character Narrating: 𝘓𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘫𝘰𝘣 𝘣𝘳𝘰...
Reading/ Writing: "Sometime I think... and then i forgot."

-Batlle Center B-

The students all gathered around the entrace impressed by the large artificial city made by U.A ahead, right on the back of the crowd, our two boys find themselves nervous for the exam.

-Y/n POV-

I was nervous.
Very nervous in fact.
But I remembered Present Mic's words earlier when he was explaining the exam.

Mic: "There are different types of faux villans are stationed in each battle center. You earn points for each of then based ok their level difficulty. Your goal, dear listeners, is to use your quirks to earn points by immobilizing the faux villans."

Izuku: "Mock battles..." He started. "How everyone can be so confident? Aren't they nervous? They even have equipment to go with their quirks."
Y/n: "Hey, don't worry about what the others are doing, focus on yourself." I say trying to get some confidence back.
Izuku: "Yeah, maybe I should." His eyes landed on Uraraka who was right up ahead. "Oh, it's Uraraka-san! She was assigned in the same battle center, huh?"

Izuku started to walk towards Uraraka, maybe to chat or anything so I followed him.
But then the blue haired brick from earlier at the auditorium came back placing his hand on our shoulders.

Y/n: "You gotta be kidding. He's here too..?" I thought as I sighs from the inside.

Iida: "That girl appears to be trying to focus, what are you two trying to do here. Are you both taking the exam to interfere with everyone else?"
Izuku: "N-No of course not!" He awkwardly waves his hands.
Y/n: "Yeah, don't worry. We were just going to say "hello." for her, there's no need to point the gun at us." I waved my hands too.

Iida: "Hmm." He places his hand on his chin before nodding. "I see. I beg your forgiveness for my incorrect judgment, i will take my leave." He bows before lefting us.

At one side, I was glad he left us, but the downside was that it got the attention of the others so they already started to mutter among themselves about the situation.

Every time I get into situations like that, I pray for a bullet on my freaking head...

Mic: "Okay, start!"

When he said start, I already had started to run--

Y/n: *stops* "Wait, should have I waited for the countdown..?" I thought to myself stopping dead on my track.

To my luck...

Mic: "What's wrong? There are no countdowns in real fights! Run! Run! The die has been cast, you know!"
Y/n: "Thank god!" I continued to run.

I decided to look back. Already there was a bunch of students already running towards tge city like me.
On the far back stood Izuku who said something I couldn't hear--

Focus Y/n!
There's no time for that!

Anyway, continuing.
It didn't take long for me to reach the city with the others.