Chapter 16 - (S2) Hero Names

Talking: "Fine f*ck you no sympathy"
Thinking: "During my whole life I knew I deserved to be dead."
Action: *action*
Character Narrating: 𝘓𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘫𝘰𝘣 𝘣𝘳𝘰...
Reading/ Writing: "Sometime I think... and then I forgot."

-Y/n POV-

After the sports festival, the next two days passed by without classes, so everyone took the time to recover from their injuries or just rest from an exhausting event.

Right now me and my boy Izuku were riding a train to get to U.A, inside one of the people there recognized us from the sports festival.

Random Citizen: "Excuse me... excuse me! It's Midoriya-kun and Y/n-kun from the hero class! Good job you two at the sports festival, specially you Midoriya-kun, you were so close!" He did a thumbs up at us.
Izuku: "H-Huh?!" Izuku got nervous by his lack of social interaction.

Random Citizen#2: "You were in top eight, right?"

From that moment, the people inside the train started to praise and talk about our performance on the festival.

Everyone: "Do your best, heroes!" They screamed at us.
Izuku: "W-We will!"
Y/n: "We certainly will!"

-Later-

After the train ride, rain started to pour down from the sky, so we got our umbrellas on hand and walked the rest of the way.

Izuku: "It's only morning, but I'm already tired." He said looking down.
Y/n: "That's understandable given how much damaged you receivedon tge sports festival." I said.

Iida: "Good Morning, Midoriya-kun! Y/n-kun!"

We stop on our way and look back to see Iida running the same direction we were wearing a poncho and rain boots.

Iida: "Why are you two walking so slowly? You're going to be late!" He run pass by us.
Y/n: "I'm sorry if we don't have a quirk that help you run! And there are still five minutes till the first bell!" We started to run after him.
Iida: "U.A students should always arrive ten minutes early!"

Iida puts more effort into his legs and enters quickly on the locker room.
We got in there afterwards and placed our umbrellas into place.

Izuku: "Iida-kun, um--
Iida: "If it's about my brother, there is no need to worry. I apologize for working about you both needlessly." He takes off his poncho and goes away for classroom.

Even though he said there was no need to worry about his brother, he still sounded a but off...

With that out of the way, we were now on class with everyone talking about their experiences after the festival.

Mina: "It's different when they broadcast the matches on T.v after all, huh? So many people talked to me on my way here!" She places her hand next to her chin.
Kirishima: "Yeah, me too!"

Hagakure: "People were staring at me too. It was kind of embarrassing!" She seemingly placed her hand on her chest.
Ojiro: "Isn't that normal for you, Hagakure?" Bro she's invisible.
Sero: "I had some elementary schoolers suddenly telling me "Don't worry about it."

I secretly chuckled at Sero's remark, since it was me that started the "Don't worry about it." thing.

Tsu: "Don't worry about it!" She teases.