Chapter 49 - (S5) Hands on deck!

Talking: "Fine f*ck you no sympathy"
Thinking: "During my whole life I always knew I deserved to be dead."
Action: *action*
Character Narrating: 𝘓𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘫𝘰𝘣 𝘣𝘳𝘰...
Reading/ Writing: "Sometime I think... but then I forgot."

One thing is that this will be a very short chapter considering that this is just the "reintroduction" episode.

-Y/n POV-

Yesterday, it occurred a heated fight between Endeavor and a high end Nomu. And that was the thing everyone was talking about next day on class.

Some were praising the now Number One Hero with how he handled the fight and all.
Me however, I wasn't feeling well actually, in fact seeing everything did not felt good in the slightest...

𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘢𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶?
𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘢𝘨𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘕𝘰𝘮𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘌𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘳 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬.

𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘮𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘣𝘦 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩.
𝘐𝘧 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵...

𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺'𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯...

𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺'𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶.

𝘚𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘴.

Just then, the classroom door opened and Aizawa entered.

Aizawa: "Hey, the bell rang a long time--" Everyone was already on their seats, so he just rolled with it. "All right."

Eraser goes to the very front of the classroom.

Aizawa: "You need to stop playing around and be more aware of who you are. Even though you only have provisional licenses, don't forget that you have been given the certification and responsibility to act as heroes in an official capacity. There are still two of you in supplemental classes, though..."

The ones he was talking were Todoroki and Bakugo who just grunted quietly.

Aizawa: "From now on, we'll be kicking class up a notch, so be prepared. Now for today's homeroom--

Suddenly, alarms were played along with a loud voice.

"Emergency drill! Emergency drill! Hypothetical villans have infiltrated U.A High-School grounds! Hero course Class 1-A is requested to report!"

The walls contain our hero costumes open so we all stand from our seats.

"Please chance to your hero costumes ans head to the scene as soon as possible!"

Iida: "Let's go, Hero Class 1-A!"
Class 1-A: "Yeah!"

With that, everyone got their costumes and quickly went to the lockers room to change. Afterwards, we ran across the exit tunnel on way to Ground Beta.

 Afterwards, we ran across the exit tunnel on way to Ground Beta