Chapter 8 - (S1) Class President, do your best Iida!

Talking: "Fine f*ck you no sympathy"
Though: "During my whole life I knew I deserved to be dead."
Action: *action*
Character Narrating: 𝘓𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘫𝘰𝘣 𝘣𝘳𝘰...
Reading/ Writing: "Sometime I think... and then i forgot."

-3rd POV-

Starting the day, annoying reporters were at the U.A entrance...
What a start, huh?

Anyway, they first go to Izuku.

Female Reporter: "Hey, you! How are All Might's classes?" She questions the boy.
Izuku: "Um,excuse me, i have to go nurse's office!"

Next was Uraraka.

Female Reporter: "Will you tell us about what the Symbol of Peace is like as a teacher?"
Uraraka: "Wh-What he's like? Um... He's very muscular!"

And then Iida.

Female Reporter: "What do you think of All Might as a teacher?"
Iida: "He made me recognize anew that i attended an education institution that was the best of the best. Of course, his dignity and character go without saying, it's a unique opportunity to learn about being a top hero directly from one."

They tried to ask Bakugo next, buy instead he just ignored them completely.

Y/n was next.

Female Reporter: "About, All Might! How he is like a teacher?"
Y/n: "I honestly think he's alright at being a teacher, not the best one but definitely not the wo-- HOLY SHIT GUYS, ITS ALL MIGHT!" He pointed to a direction.
Reporters: "Where?!"
Male Reporter: "Wait he's not there." They all look back to where he was, but needless to say, he already ran away.

Y/n: "Goodbye!" He yells at the distance running to enter U.A.

-Timeskip-
-Y/n POV-

Another day at the office, isn't it?
So, to start today's events Aizawa had some things to say.

Aizawa: "Good work on yesterday's combat training. I saw the videos and results. Bakugo, you're talented, so don't act like a kid."
Bakugo: "I know."

Aizawa: "And Midoriya. You settle it by breaking your arm again, huh? You can't keep saying you can't help it because you can't control your quirk. I don't like saying the same thing over and over. As long a you fix the control issue, there's a lot you'll be able to do." Izuku lifts his head. "Feel a sense of urgency, Midoriya."
Izuku: "Yes, sir!"

Aizawa: "Now let's get down to homeroom business. Sorry about the late notice, but today, you'll have..."

The mood around the class got tense as everyone waited for Aizawa to continue.

Aizawa: "...decide on a class representative."

Oh, look a normal school event...
How convenient!

Some of us breath in relief, considering the living hell we had to pass through these two days.

But there was a very tiny problem...

Kirishima: "I want to be class rep! Pick me!"
Kaminari: "Me too!"
Jiro: "I want to do it, too."
Aoyama: "It's a job made for m--
Mina: "I'll be the leader!"

The problem was that EVERYONE wanted to be class representative.

I didn't want it, because I would suck at it.
Like bro, my memories from the past have mostly been erased from my mind and you expect me to be a good representative?