Chapter 44 - (Extra) The Hospital

Talking: "Fine f*ck you no sympathy"
Thinking: "During my whole life I knew I deserved to be dead."
Action: *action*
Character Narrating: 𝘓𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘫𝘰𝘣 𝘣𝘳𝘰...
Reading/ Writing: "Sometime I think... and then i forgot.

Hey guys, so...
Unfortunately, there's probably not going to be a chapter this weekend, it'll most likely release next week or something.
I've been pretty busy with school and all that, at it made me with no time to write and anything.

So to make up for that, I made this small chapter.
Enjoy.

-3rd POV-

One day at the Midoriya Household, Izuku walk in to the common area to find Y/n sat in the couch.
He sat besides him and look over to Y/n who was only staring fowards with a small smile on his face.

There was a few moments of silence before Y/n spoke up.

Y/n: "I'm going to the hospital today." Y/n started with a weirdly cheerful tone.
Izuku: "The... Hospital..?" Izuku responded a bit confused.
Y/n: "The Hospital Izuku-kun." Y/n replied almost cutting Izuku.
Izuku: "But... But... What Hospital..?--

Y/n: "The Hospital. By the way Izuku-kun, are you going to the beach to train again?" Y/n cuts Izuku and changed topic.
Izuku: "Wha...-- Wait, hold on--
Y/n: "Is another one of that All Might training he recommended?" He cuts him off.
Izuku: "N-No, that was a long time ago. Y-Y/n-kun, what is The Hospital?--
Y/n: "I bet he prepared different for today, maybe a run at the water."

Izuku: "Y/n-kun, why did you changed topics so quickly without even elaborating--
Y/n: "What do you think Izuku-kun? Maybe there's something different this time." Y/n cut him off again.
Izuku: "Y/n--
Y/n: "Hell, I bet All Might have something special for you--

Izuku: "Y/n! What "Hospital" You're going to anyway, is the Central Hospital or the Jaku Genera--

Immediately after, everything went in a deep shade of red caughting Izuku off guard.

Izuku: "Wh-What the..?! Why... Why is everything... Y- Y/n-kun! What--

He turned to Y/n who was staring menacingly at him, his pupils were extremely delataded almostcovering his eye entirely, his smile got bigger too.
Izuku was becoming very scared by it.

Izuku: "Wh-What is going o--

Suddenly Izuku started to gurgle, the noise intensified as he choked out a unknown black liquid out of his mouth.
He slowly started to drown, he falls to the floor as the liquid consumed his eyes, and then--

Y/n: "Finally. I've arrived to my destination." He said to himself as he arrived to the hospital.

The hospital turned out to be the Jaku General Hospital, there was a gigant black hole at the entrance with only the darkness covering what was inside.

He saw a kid near the hole along laying on the ground with other two bodies around him.
The kid had long red wings and wore a simple white shirt with a black short to accompany, he seemed like was has gotten hurt.