Chapter 53 - (Extra) Happy Birthday Momo

Talking: "Fine f*ck you no sympathy"
Thinking: "During my whole life I always knew I deserved to be dead."
Action: *action*
Character Narrating: 𝘓𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘫𝘰𝘣 𝘣𝘳𝘰...
Reading/ Writing: "Sometimes I think... but then I forgot."

A/N: One thing, this chapter had some most inspiration from MizuTori's "
Thank You book, and some other stories too coupled with some ideas I had.
Enjoy!

-3rd POV-

23rd of September was already next week. You may think it's just another ordinary day of this huge yet small world everyone lives in, but for two people in particular, that date meant something.

Y/n Midoriya and Momo Yaoyorozu.

The two were the "power couple" of Class 1-A right behind Izuku and Ochaco, but that's a story for another day.

Continuing, September 23rd was Momo's birthday, and by that Y/n was going to make absolute sure that she would have the best birthday she could have, maybe not the absolute best, but he was up for the challenge.

And there he was at his dorm room staring at a paper right above his desk thinking of various things that he could do.

Out of ideas, he moves his head down on the desk and bumps a few times on it.

Y/n: "Momo's Birthday is in a week..." He bumped his head a few more times. "And I don't.*bump* Know. *bump* What to to..!"

The H/c boy sweeps his head back to place and took a big breath.

Y/n: "How can I don't know what to do?! She's my girlfriend for God's sake!"

Once again Y/n hits his head down om the desk making a louder noise than before, he laid there until he heard a knock coming from the door.

Y/n: "Come in..."

The door opens with Kirishima being the one behind it.

Kirishima: "Y/n? I heard some banging noises coming from your dorm, are you all right there bro?"
Y/n: "Huh?" He turns to the door seing the red haired. "Oh, Kirishima-kun. *sighs* I'm fine man, but there's some problems I'm dealing with."

Kirishima: "What the problem then? If it's a though one we'll spend the whole day together trying to solve it!" He said with enthusiasm.
Y/n: "Oh, how could I tell? Momo's anniversary is in a week, and I have no actual idea on what to do or give her!"

The hardening user stood quiet with a neutral expression, that quickly turned to excitement.

Kirishima: "Why didn't 'ya tell this before Y/n?" He goes to Y/n and wraps a arm around his shoulder. "Don't worry because me and the bros are helping you!"
Y/n: "Really? You're all wiling to do this?"
Kirishima: "Of course! That's what friends do!"

Y/n stands from his seat and both were walking out of his room.

Kirishima: "We can even ask the girls for some help too. I'm sure Jiro would help a lot too."
Y/n: "That's a great idea."

The two walk out ready for quite a day ahead.

-Timeskip-
-September 23rd-

The days passed by like thunder for Y/n as the day finally came.

As the sun was still rising up on the sky, inside of her dorm, Momo Yaoyorozu was gazing at herself at the bathroom mirror, she was still wearing her pajamas as she was checking some final touches so she could go and have breakfast.