Chapter 27 - (S3) Disaster Camp

Talking: "Fine f*ck you no sympathy"
Thinking: "During my whole life I knew I deserved to be dead."
Action: *action*
Character Narrating: 𝘓𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘫𝘰𝘣 𝘣𝘳𝘰...
Reading/ Writing: "Sometimes I think... but then I forgot."

-Y/n POV-

With the now start of the training camp, me and Class 1-A all together had to a intense training each required to train their quirks.

Mine in particular, consisted on trying to catch artificial fishes made by Pixie-Bob on near lake by the camp facility.

There were times I had to use my tail to stun the fish so I could catch them.
But of course, they were extremely difficult to get, since they were more agile and faster compared to normal fish.

And I had to do that all day.
Non stop.

It was safe to say that my body was warm out and exhausted by the evening when luch time came.

Pixie-Bob: "Okay now Y/n. We're done for today! Dry yourself go straight to the cafeteria with the others!" Pixie annouced loud enough to hear.

Getting myself out from the water, I breathing heavily and started to shake all of my body violently to get some water out like dogs do.

Y/n: *Huff* *Huff* "How much did I get..?" I breathed heavily.
Pixie-Bob: "You got over 120 fishes! Impressive! You'd be pretty useful to catch some food for us! You know that cats loves fishes!" She teases me.
Y/n: "Are you being serious right now..?"
Pixie-Bob: "Just kidding! Sorry!"

-Later-

Pixie-Bob: "Now, remember what I said yesterday? Today's the only day we'll be doing stuff for you!"
Ragdoll: "At least make your own food!"

Oh yeah, we forgot to introduce her.
She's Ragdoll, the third member of the Wild, Wild Pussycats.

Ragdoll: "Curry!"
Everyone: "Yes sir..." We groaned. Ragdoll just laughed at our misery.

Ragdoll: "You all look exhausted! But that doesn't mean you can make any old sloppy cat food!" Ragdoll makes fun of us.

It was then Iida had an realization.

Iida: "It's true that part of rescuing someone is filling the stomachs and spirits of those who exhausted during a disaster. That's U.A for you! No opportunity wasted! Let's make the most delicious curry in the world, everyone!"

Y/n: "Iida-kun, please shut up..." I groaned to myself.
Everyone: "Okay..." We groaned again.

And off we all go to make the curry.

To start making the curry, it was needed a fire so we could boil water. Since both Todoroki and Bakugo had fire based quirks they were using it to light fire.

Mina: "Todoroki! Can we get fire over here, too?" Asked Mina.
Sero: "Bakugo, use Explosions to light this."
Bakugo: "Like I would scum!" He yelled making a explosion on the fire place. But it did not worked at all.

Momo: "If you only rely on others, then you will not learn how to light a fire."

The Ironic part was that Momo created a fire lighter with her quirk, Jiro turned her head around.