Chapter 23 - (Two Heroes Movie) Welcome to I-Island!

Talking: "Fine f*ck you no sympathy"
Though: "During my whole life I knew I deserved to be dead."
Action: *action*
Character Narrating: 𝘓𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘫𝘰𝘣 𝘣𝘳𝘰...
Reading/ Writing: "Sometime I think... and then i forgot."

A/n: Before we start, if you think I'm going to write the whole movie, you're crazy.

-Y/n POV-

Recap, the first semester of U.A had ended and All Might unexpectedly called us to go to I-Island
Like, out of blue, just like that.

And of course, we accepted it. So now we were at a private jet flying to pur destination, me and Izuku were trying to wake up a sleepy Small Might.

Izuku: "All Might... All Might."
Y/n: "All Might!" I yelled.

He jumps waking up just at the moment and rubbed his eyes.

Small Might: "What's the matter, Young Men?" He asked.
Izuku: "We can see it, look!"

Izuku places his head at the window and on the far distance, I-Island could be seen on its form of glory.

Izuku: "The artificial moving city inhabitated by ober 10.000 scientists, I-Island!"
Y/n: "It's honestly incredible being able to go to I-Island right after the begging of summer vacation!" I added.

Small Might: "I didn't think both of you'd be that excited. I'm glad I invited you two." He lays back on his seat.

Izuku: "But it's really okay for us to come with you?" Izuku asked.
Small Might: "There's no need to hold back." He reassured Izuku. "The invitation said I can bring companion."
Y/n: "Isn't that ment for famili--

Small Might cuts my sentence by pointing up.

Small Might: "Me and Young Midoriya are connected by something thicker than blood, aren't we? The bond of One For All

Small Might: "Me and Young Midoriya are connected by something thicker than blood, aren't we? The bond of One For All."
Y/n: "...Okay." I responded bluntly, questioning how I was able to come too even though I'm not connected with One For All.
Izuku: "Yes!" He nodded at him.