Chapter-2 Stuck in my Underwear

She didn't even helped me to get up rather left me there lying. Man i felt like such a loser, Marie won't stop judging me now and i've lost all the respect she had for me. It couldn't get worse than this. After picking myself up and full of blue balls i come down stairs for breakfast. "I heard a loud bang upstairs, are you okay?" Asked Aunt Karina while Marie was sitting across the table giving me that same look of disgust. "I just slipped my leg, it's nothing", the floor must have been slippery right? Says Marie, in a taunting way and i had no choice but to just laugh it off. But the looks she was giving me was like piercing arrows through my body. I don't know what i did to deserve this. Or maybe i did.

Following the order for the big project and my blue balls i decided to reach out to a few people who might help with the photoshoot. But got hardly any response, feeling like a failure i decided to once again release some stress. In so much of chaos that's the only thing that will help me calm down. But remembering the moment when Marie saw me with those eyes of disgust i can't clear that from my brain. But fuck i'm gonna fap while thinking about her only, people must be thinking that what kind of a guy is am. Yeah judge me for who i am but if you were in my situation i'm sure you would think that too.

I would call my situation stuck in my underwear, because that's literally what happened but i can explain a few things about this. Just like your underwear has two separate holes for two legs. Without the other leg there's no point to the underwear. Likewise without a girl in my life i feel my life don't have much meaning. But "please god say mercy on me" take it easy on my heart. Followed by the night still can't find a model to shoot so i went upto terrace to take some fresh air. And on the right side i can see through the window of Marie's room and there was posing for a picture in one piece. Her figure is really commendable and there was this idea of how do i get her to shoot for my project. The immediate answer for me is to offer money because that's all i have and she would never date a guy like me. At that moment i asked myself "how many holes are there in my underwear?" The answer was 4.

Having a super hot female in front of you who might be your dream girl to date. But because of her bitchy and boss lady attitude i don't even wanna approach her, but i have no choice left and deadline is soon gonna be up my neck so i have to just ask her out. Next day while aunt Karina was cooking for us i woke up with the sweet smell of garlic, fresh bread and pasta. And again there was this annoying knock on the door. (Knock-knock-knock) "hey loser are you still sleeping on your slippery floor? I'm coming in" there was Marie in her crop top and open hair looking like a babe and the way her crop top shows her perfect shaped bust. It's such a turn on. "Are you even listening or will you keep staring at me like this?" Oh gosh she realised i was looking at her tits. I'm gonna be in trouble again, man this is such a start of the day.

"You're looking really hot in that crop top" i shoot my shot directly without even thinking for a second. She smiled and asked "you really think so?" in a cute voice and i thought she was into it. "In your dreams pretty boy" she said and left the room. Why on earth she would react like that?? Well i have to give it a try i think things are working i just need a little bit more. After 20 minutes, down at the breakfast we're sitting at the table eating one of the finest pasta at home. It would be literally repent of god if something bad were to happen to such a perfect moment. "Sirens outside the door" and the police is there.