Chapter-12 LOVER

Dreams are one of the most beautiful and horrific things that can happen to a human being. Living a life that is different from this one, everything that you ever wanted happens in this dream. You get the girl, you get the money, you get the car, you get the marks, you get the revenge and you get what you always think of, these dreams are so precious.

I've made a big mistake Shreya. We cannot continue doing this we have to leave and run away or they will seize our years of hard work. Varun, you knew that this day will come, the day we tried to make this world a better place this was bound to happen. You don't have to worry they can take me instead, BUT I CANNOT LET YOU GO WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS. Calm down or Yaksha will hear us he's just a kid he won't understand, i will leave everything Arlie will take care of everything.

But why can't you.... Shh, you should sleep well or we won't succeed. Sleep well my love.

[Varun wakes up panting]
This dream again. I will come to you soon darling, after i've done everything we have dreamed of i will definitely come to you.

Open this when you feel low
Open this when you want to laugh
Open this when you are happy
Open this when you miss me
Open this when you lack strength

These notes Shreya gave me on our 1st anniversary. I read them everyday still. Yes i miss you, there isn't a day when i don't think about how beautiful life was with you. [open this when you miss me] the card says, "imagine i'm a genie and you can rub my nose and i will complete your 3 wishes".

If only you were here i would rub your nose everyday, your presence here is the only wish i will ever have. This is all like a dream i really wish that one day i wake up and all of this is over, you and i are together in the same house, breathing the same air, sipping on that coffee, watching the stars, spending the night together, touching through our skin and feeling every essence of your existence. '

[mobile buzzing]
Hello?
Sir, you have a meeting today at 10 i have everything ready here just awaiting your presence! Said Arlie from other side.
Thanks for reminding Arlie i will be there in an hour.

Arlie has been with me since my wife left, she's the adopter sister of Shreya and my wife always treated her as a real younger sister always giving him the love, care affection of an elder sister. Arlie has been handling every work since my wife left and i cannot fathom what i would have done without both of them.
Well whoever said this it's actually true that 'behind every successful man there's a hand of woman". And i count myself lucky to have two of them.

[Yaksha at donut shop]
Sup old man. hooohhh it's you young boy. Yes i remember your face now. Your father used to bring you here when you were a kid. Your face really is identical to him. I wonder if you're anything like him from inside.

Oh so you know my father, that's what i was here to talk about. I wanted to know everything you know about him. And in detail i mean. Well...what's in it for me?
Am i getting anything in return for this? In return? Is this barter system or what? Even an old geezer like me has to fill a belly so if you'd be so kind to bring me cans of beer i will tell you what you need to know. A bottle of beer fine i will bring it don't forget your promise. Alright then i will see you next time with some handy cans.

Beers ahh what a mess the quickest way is to go buy and let's see if there's a beer shop around me. Here in Italy everyone is fond of wine but beers that's some special taste. I will walk up to the nearest shop in my maps see if i can get them cans. This catchy looking shop looks good i'll go ask them. [gets 4 beer cans]

Oh what do we have here, the boy we arrested few days back. And look he's got beers for us. Aren't you too sweet thank you so much these beers kiddo we really appreciate it and we the italian police is keeping the surroundings safe. That said we'll accept these beers as tribute to our hardwork and struggle. Hand them here.

Police officers takes away those beers as if they really did something all they do is thug out donuts and people like us and eat all day those bastards. Now i have to buy beer cans again. Or should i go back up and sneak into those officer's cars and take my beers away. Sounds like a fabulous plan.

Looking outside and the beer cans are already empty on the side of the shop. Those bunch of hungry monkeys in just hate them.

 Those bunch of hungry monkeys in just hate them

Our boss lady "Marina"

GPUs CHARACTER INTRODUCTION / DESIGN

Malishka character introduction.
The love you're looking outside can be found inside.
You just gotta love what you do.
Life's so beautiful when you just let go and never look back.
Your goals, your dreams are everything.
Do the things that make you feel alive not dead.

Varun malhotra character introduction Not the kind of man to waste his words on you

Not the kind of man to waste his words on you.
My plans are beyond your understanding.
Your brain is too small to understand how big i imagine.
Delete, backspace and remove who's of no use to you.
My destiny goes deeper than the darkness.