chapter one: the start

After the great war to defeat the numbers who tried to win over Xander, the letters won so they decided to celebrate the victory, George planned a nice trip to the new campsite he had seen.

The others agreed and started the journey to the camp...little did they know a killer, very infamous, lived there inside a broken-down shed; the others, not knowing who he was, just continued walking until they reached a beautiful castle-like building while the wind blowing slightly, made it seem oh so perfect.

Victor went in first thing while the others gazed at the big building, early sun rays shining brightly on its glorious figure, the others went in and they were amazed at how pretty the inside was.

'Oh, this...I must be in a dream!' Exclaimed Patricia, dramatically falling into George's arms as he cached her. The slight grin on her face made him blush cherry red.

'My, this is one house indeed!' Quill replied many went to unpack and explore while others talked, everything seemed so new to them as if they never experienced the wonders of the trial itself! Isacc, Victor and Upton went goofing around all day. The l,m,n,o,p gang went to explore outside with George, Ross, Sam and Tom.

The W sisters, Yumi and Honey chatted about. You know everything seemed great as nothing could've ruined the moment. Well, that's what they thought...you remember that infamous killer I mentioned? Yeah, they're still there and have noticed all the chit-chat the letters made and with a shark going from ear to ear they have managed to make a plan to kill every SINGLE one of them...so you could imagine how foolish they could've been to listen to Goerge..right?

RIGHT??

But it wasn't him who didn't tell the other letters as he also didn't know about this strange person in a dark wood all by themselves.

Ross was one of the most anxious members of the letters and had to be hand-to-hand with Quill, after the delightful dinner they all went to bed with full stomachs but not Ross. He instead was still wide awake looking out the window until he noticed a black short figure scurrying away nearby, he let out a breathy gasp. Worry flashed into his mind as he carefully crept away from the chair to lock the door but he ignored it and went to put on his pyjamas and cover himself under the thick blankets.

[Sorry for the short ending. Word count: 428]