chapter three: sibling loss

Minor Warning: Cliff, self-murder and loss.
Patricia's POV: 

It was a brand new day since Nate said Frank and Jay were missing. I'm not sure if I should believe him or not because It's quite a silly theory. F is really strong and would beat anyone while Jay knows a lot of self-defence techniques.

Anyway, I got out of bed feeling fresh after the long night's rest. So I got up, took my time to dress up and went downstairs for breakfast with my older brother, Oswald.

After breakfast, I went to read a book and then went outside for some fresh air, Oswald joined in too with his new husband~, Lucifer. [Or as he likes to call him, Luc]

Lucifer went back as we were an hour from walking into the woods because he was tired before he went away, Oswald gave him a peck on the lips.

As Lucifer left my brother turned around and said

'Don't tell anyone what happened right now.' He said, I giggled but kept my promise as we continued walking.

Two hours passed and we were nearing the place Nate told me about. Huh..who would build a theatre next to a cliff 29 minutes afar from it? Oswald told me to stay here as he needed to go to the restroom.

As my brother was on his way I noticed blood marks coming out of the tent of the theatre, following them I saw something familiar. I gasped as I noticed it was the gift necklace I gave to Jay on our second anniversary, it was all covered in blood. So Nate was right.

Giving up on myself I walked near the cliff. Now what's the point of life? I pondered. I have been separated my whole life from my brother until he was 27 and I was 23, I never found joy in anything when he was gone and Now my lover's gone.

I slowly leaned over to the cliff as Oswald finished.

'PATRICIA!!' he screamed running towards me but it was too late. I have already fallen half the cliff.

Oswald's POV:

I tried to stop my sister but it was too late she had fallen and I noticed a huge splash of blood coming out of where she fell. Tears rolled down my eyes. Why the fuck would she do that?..

I rushed back to the building where almost everyone was, tears scurrying down my face as I told George what just happened.

George's POV:

I could not believe my ears as Oswald sat me down and started explaining. 

'All..all that happened? I asked, traumatised as he just silently nodded.

I cried on his shoulder, my girlfriend and boyfriend..gone..but how and why?

We finished eating and I went straight to bed, curling up in a ball and started crying till I fell asleep.

[Word count:482]