chapter seven: lost in the lake

Warning:drowning, gun, knife, strangling

Victor's Pov:

I woke up, morning already? I thought it was the afternoon from how much I slept. I got up and put on my favourite dress with an overall.

I woke up Upton and we both headed downstairs with the others for breakfast.

George's Pov:

We were all sitting down for a healthy breakfast, I decided to get a few people with me and see who this person was. So after we finished I got, Tony, Sam, Marko and Nate to come with me as the others. I told them to stay inside and look out for the younger ones (Victor, Upton and Isacc).

We started the journey, we found unused torches and a knife along the way. Maybe we were close to a hint, but what?   

We searched around for darker eras but nothing. As we headed back to the safe place, Tony insisted on swimming in the lake. I had enough of his shenanigans so I told him if he died it was his fault.

Tony's Pov:

I didn't listen to George as I finally got to swim in days! As so cold, I could make this my home. As I was swimming, I heard footsteps so I tilted my head up and...

No one's POV:

Tony got shot in the mouth, slowly sinking in his blood, the killer was now unsatisfied so they got the body and started strangling Tony till he was out of breath.  The killer once again threw him into the water, now satisfied and ran away.

Tony somehow was still alive and was vowing for revenge. Sweet revenge. But he couldn't do anything now as others might suspect something about him.

Upton's Pov:

The other came back but Tony...where is my brother? I asked George where he was and he said he didn't know. I knew he was lying so I got Isacc to come with me.

We sneaked outside and went for our search but nothing. We heard heavy footsteps coming towards us so I grabbed to knife George found and started threatening whatever it was.

'Don't come near! I-I have a k-knife!' But it didn't work, it just kept getting closer until we saw it was a tall figure sewn to another. Wait was It...? 

'W sisters? R-Ross?' Asked Isacc but the only thing it did was a noise, a very muffled noise. They looked like a monster! What happened to them?? They turned around and ran off. No one questioned it so me and Isacc returned to the building safely.

No one's POV:

No one wanted to think about this anymore so they went to do their stuff. Yumi went to pack for her and the younger ones while the others talked or tried to think of something less stressful.

Nate's Pov:

I went with the younger ones and played with them to get my mind off of these stories. We played Barbie as I used to with Frank and Patricia..man I miss them.

Upton's Pov:

Now that I know what happened to the others I feel like I should tell Victor so as we finished playing I went near him and told him what I saw.

Victor's Pov:

After what Upton told me I was about to burst into tears. My sister..gone?

'No.. no... no.'  I said, I couldn't believe it, I started to pour my tears out to Upton while he comforted me. But nothing worked, my sisters, my only family, were gone and soon to rot away and vanish where no one knows.

Upton's Pov:

I shouldn't have said that because now my best friend's crying so much. Stupid me should have kept my mouth shut.

I went Into the bathroom, grabbed a soap bar and washed my mouth with it. Then I went to bed and started at the wall...

WHAT HAVE I DONE?

[Word Count: 652]