chapter five: the moth's on fire!

[Dedicated to Brigette's death in the Iots]

Warning: fire, being burnt alive, this chapter may cause some trauma

Alan's POV:

Things were not going right these days. Missing friends, brutal stories which all seemed untrue but how could we know? I started to worry.

'Brandon?'  'Yeah?' He answered but my breath quickened 'Yo motherfucker, chill. What's wrong? It seems like someone out to get you, la'!' He said, imitating his mother which worked. Anyways, me and Brandon started talking and with Carl and Denn we played a game. You know it was all very chill and my worries started to disappear.

Kay's POV:

  I was practically suffocating inside this place, I mean it's sure nice and super cool with a bunch of space but it also had no air, I lost it and then I flew outside where fresh air was.

Finally, I could breathe again!! Starting my journey away.

No one's POV:

Kay peacefully flew around the era, again the killer was out for another target. This time they had a shotgun in their hands. They have set a trap too. Anyway, Kay was flying over the clouds when he got shotgunned right in his stomach, he was going down at full speed to a nearby, very broken-down cabin. Flames shot through his wing as he hit the cabin and fell right through it.

Inside was filled with gasoline and then the killer, with a flaming match, threw it inside. The cabin was burning and all you could hear was a VERY loud screech in there.

The killer then left.

Brandon's POV:

As I was out on the large balcony I heard a scream so I went to find where it came from. As I was flying, from afar I saw a burning cabin..?!

THE FUCK?!!

I swooshed there but couldn't enter so with a bucket I found I went to the lake, grabbed some water and threw it on the burning cabin.

As the fire stopped, I went inside and oh, My, GOD. Kay was burnt alive inside a Motherfucking cabin.  I started in pure petrification as Kay lay dead on the floor.

I couldn't with this type of madness anymore so I flew back to the building and told everyone.

No one's POV:   

As Brandon told his part, Nate and George also did. This time everyone believed them but...leaving this place wasn't an option as they could all get killed in one way or another so they thought of staying here until it was safe too.

They all went to bed, many sleeping with their partner and some not even sleeping at all.. this madness is just to much now.

Big Thanks to dirpyclouds for reading this little bit of my book.

Thx boo!

[Word count: 462]