chapter eleven: the great escape

This one is dedicated to Trent's death and another one

Warning: blood, traps,

No one's POV:

The only survivors left were Marko, George, Nate, Sam, Victor Upton and Isacc and as it was noon they planned a good escape. They set off with only their bags with flashlights.

So as they waited for a good time to leave they set off, each of them was given four flashlights. Three inside their bags and one to use, if the one they were using blacks out they get the other ones from their bags. Nate opened the door, switched off the lights and closed the door with a lock.

They went close for a tight formation. Soon enough they were almost out until Nate tripped on a bear trap and got stuck causing blood to come out. Nate pulled so hard he lost his foot and lay on the ground. Marko was traumatised but knew he had to keep on walking with the others.

The sky got darker as they kept a very tight formation, Marko got hung again because of a trap he didn't see.

It was down to eight now.

------------------ ~ ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆~◇◇◇◇◇◇◇~♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧~♡♡♡♡♡♡~--------------------------

They kept walking, making sure they were careful, even if some were already in enough trauma they wanted to scream. Sam's tail touched a trap which let his tail dangle him from upside down and then he fainted on the spot.

Down to seven and they ran as fast as they could to escape but the killer saw them and chased them around. But it was too late because they already tasted freedom leaving the killer madder than ever.

The killer took off his cover to reveal he was Uan himself, yes someone from the number who murdered almost everyone and their two oldest siblings (Lucifer and Kay).

On the other hand. George, Alan, Brandon, Carl, Victor Upton and Isacc were finally home. Sweet home!  They had a big celebration at George's house as they finally escaped!

And for you...

Congratulations!  You have finished reading! I hope to see you in my next novels!

[Word count: 347]