chapter six: double trouble

Warning: knife, dead body, sewing, needle, drinking

Dedicated to Geoff and Owen's death (+ Lindsay's death statement)

No one's POV:

It started as a normal morning, with fresh air inside the building (finally) and they all had breakfast.
Ross on the other hand barely ate.

Ross's POV:

I have never heard about this place but in the past few days, these stories and theories are racing through my mind faster than a jet.

Today I decided to explore this forest with my trusty friends, Wendy and Winter. We started by getting torches and I got a knife just in case. We walked around the many trees with their beautiful shadings. 

The W sisters and I went very deep in the woods. Possibly away from the killer. As we walked in a darker era with both our torches on I noticed a familiar face.

'Yo, wait here.' I told them as I got closer to the face and realised it was...PATRICIA?! She fucking fell here? She looked terrible. hair all messed up, blood coming out of her mouth and her fucking eye being poked out by what seemed like a crow.

The W sisters came with me and gasped in horror, we ran to the others but something slowed us down.

No one's POV:

The killer slowly goes behind them both and stabs them in the back, making Ross go blind by stabbing his good eye, then he gets a needle and starts sewing both the W sisters and Ross together but he doesn't bother to think about that he stabbed them in a spot where was close to mostly nothing so that means they're still alive somehow.

The killer after finished. They got up and ran away as he heard footsteps. Well, there wasn't anyone but what did happen after was that the newly sewed abomination rose upward and started walking around.

Back at the building, it was Evning and no one went to check out...it wasn't and never will be safe.

Nate's POV:

I started to cry in my room. Everyone I loved... I cherished and hated are now gone, all gone from where only Zeuse knows.

I was so stupid for not looking after them, they are now all gone..gone, gone, gone.

I continued to sob until I fell asleep with a much nicer thought. Maybe this could be a sign or maybe I'm just being foolish. I don't know but I like these nice thoughts even if it involves my most hated people in it.

George's POV:

Me and Marko talked the whole night, I was taking a few shots while he smoked. It was pretty good to take all this weight off my shoulders to a friend. But now I wondered where the sisters and Ross were...meh they would come from right around an hour-ish.

Victor's POV:

My sister and Ross might be coming right now, anyways I continued playing dolls with Isacc and Upton but I felt nervous..what if they Don't come at all? What if they died? What if they abandoned us? No, I was just being silly, of course, they would come just..not now.

'Hey Vic, you coming?' Asked Upton looking down at me, I stood up from the stairs I was sitting on. 'Sure!'

Upton's POV:

I noticed that Victor had been acting weird lately so after we finished eating I went to sleep next the them. Victor looked up at me as they sat on the bed.

'Hey, Upton!' 'Hey, Vic, um mind if I sleep with you?' 'Not at all!' They said, patting a place down for me to sleep and that's when both of us slept, cuddling up together. Even tho I stayed up a little longer than usual, I don't think anyone would mind that.  

[Sorry for a vent-ish ending. Word count: 642]