chapter nine: yet didn't come.

Warning: breaking, being eaten alive 

Dedicated to Sadie's death [kinda]

Yumi's Pov:

We all sat down for dinner. But Xander didn't show up. Maybe he's mad about something?

As we finished eating we got dressed and went to bed but something told me Xander was mad. Mhh, we will discuss it tomorrow.

No one's POV:

The killer, after inventing some machine, got it and when they shot it out a rope. They got the rope, threw it as it got stuck on Yumi's window seal and started climbing up.

They reached Yumi's room, got a small towel and placed it near her face. Yumi fainted so the killer got her, placed her on his shoulder and then they slid back down. Throwing Yumi on the hard ground, the killer tried to get the rope back.

As he miserably failed, a bear was walking nearby and saw Yumi. It got here and started eating her alive (well unconscious at this point). The killer turned around to see the bear while it ran away with Yumi's remaining corpses.

The killer shrugged and walked away but little did he know Upton was watching.

Upton went to Isacc and woke him up.

Isacc's POV:

I was sleeping until Upton woke me up.

'Upto-'  'Listen, we got to get out of here.' He said worryingly.  I got my glasses and put them on 'W-why?' I asked 'I saw the fucking killer Is, I saw them!' I gasped, me and Upton made an agreement we would tell everyone tomorrow as it was almost midnight.

Big thanks again to...

XxxLouizxxX for reading and being my first follower!

Thank you very much :)

[Word count: 278]