chapter two: the circus death

Warning: some gore, knife, hanging.

No one's POV:

After the long slumber from when they newly entered the building, Frank was the first one up and since today was a very nice day to go out he went to the nearest restroom, threw on some clean clothes and went downstairs, from there he encountered one of his roommate, Jay, about to open the door.

'Oh, why hello Frank, wanted to join in a walk with me?' Jay asked in his usual calm tone

'I- um..I- I mean I am..' he said quite shyly which wasn't normally him as he was always very moody or fun. Jay tilted his head but let him join in.

As both stepped foot outside the door, immediately, the wind softly wooshing on their face and the light of the new sun hit the back of them, the place was filled with trees all over while the songbirds chipped away.

'It's so pretty' thought Frank, the duo walked to explore a bit. As they did they found a small circus or theatre right next to the tiny entrance which led to a picnic spot. 'Let's go there!' Exclaimed Jay, grabbing Frank's hand and rushed to the place, it was dark and broken on the in and outside of it. The two split up thinking it would be a good idea to but they were wrong..oh, so wrong.

Jay went first exploring inside, deeper and deeper until he heard a creaking noise. Now at first, he thought nothing about it because Frank was in with him so he explored some more until he felt a heavy stare at him. He turned around and saw a short black figure who then covered Jay's mouth with a small towel. Jay fainted right in the killer's arms who then dragged him away behind the theatre's curtains.

Frank's POV:

As I and Jay were searching what seemed like an abandoned circus, I heard a faint screech behind the curtains so I went in and the most horrid thing happened before my eyes. Jay getting hung by his legs and arms while blood dripped all over his neck, petrified I slowly backed away but I think the other guy heard me because as I backed he looked at me and pounced on top of my back as he held out his bloody knife and stabbed me till I black out.

No one's POV:

The killer slowly pulled out back his knife and carelessly chopped Frank's head off, finding a ladder they hung Frank's head on the ceiling and climbed down. They were satisfied with their work so they hid the body in a trash bag and went to wash the evidence off in a nearby lake.

Evening came by and Nate was most worried about Frank so he told his cousin, Lucifer, he'd be back after a walk. Nate grabbed his torch and medical kit with some safety supplies and walked around to see if anyone was there.

While walking Nate came over to the same place the two were killed, curiosity came to him so he went inside. He explored the bits inside and as he opened the curtains of the theatre tears rolled down his face seeing his friend Jay and Boyfriend Frank both hanging.

He rushed into the building everyone else was in to explain what he saw but no one believed him, nor did his older brother Marko and just said it was his 'fantasy', but it wasn't.

[Word count: 585]