chapter ten: Honey, I'm lost!

Warning: ??, gun, knife, weird shit

Honey's Pov:

Want to know my opinion on the others? Well, let's see, they are pretty idiotic but they are fun.

Anyway, I flew downstairs to..see what the others were doing. Just eating I guess.

I teleported outside and flew around, now I'm a ghost so if the killer tries to kill me he simply can't. I laughed as I thought of the many attempts the killer would make to 'kill me'.

Quill's Pov:

'Wait, Honey!' I said as she turned her head. 'Oh, Quill.' ' Hello!' she said with a bright smile, I asked her if I could walk with her and she said yes. I know I may be a bit slow but I tried to catch up with the others, and we then walked around into the lovely picnic era.

No one's POV:

As the two walked, the killer slowly went up to them and stabbed Quill, they got Honey with a special dust they made for ghosts and he was quite prepared.

'Let me go, you weirdo!' She yelled but the killer didn't listen to her sorrow and instead grabbed her and put her ghost into Quill's dead body. Now Honey was permanently stuck in Quill's body.

The killer ran away as the new Quill ran at full speed at them.

'Get Back Here!' Quill said in the most abnormal cursed tone anyone has ever heard. The killer hid behind a tree, loaded a gun and shot Quill. Leaving Honey shocked as she saw the newly made hole in Quill's chest but it didn't stop the killer from running away.

Once again no one went to check the two as they had completely forgotten them but Honey was slowly making her way to the building with the others.

[Short ahh chapter I'm sorry. Word count: 305]