Debut

BangChan POV:

5:00pm, we're all getting ready for our first ever stage, I'd like to say we were all confident, but that wasn't the case. "Everyone, you have two minutes till the stage. I suggest you all finish up quickly " notified our manager. We had finally finished our preparations with one minute left, so I decided to give a small pep talk to the group. "Alright, everyone, this is the big day, our debut! Make sure you all do your best, and dont worry if you make any mistakes because i know and you know that you tried your hardest and that'sthe best thing you can do, okay? FIGHTING!" "FIGHTING!!" They chanted. We got called onto the stage, and everyone got into their positions, ready to wow the crowd with our debut.

Our song started to play, the music moving through our body, making us feel the dance as we're performing it. I felt a sense of euphoria. After all this time, I finally got to debut, we got to debut. As nine! I've never felt happier. Performing on stage felt natural, and hearing the audience's cheers was amazing. Each cheer felt like a confidence boost. They were all in awe of our captivating performance. But unfortunately our performance came to an end.

All of us were panting but felt a sense of relief at the same time. Like the weight of debuting was finally lifted, it was magnificent. I saw as Vini was making her ending fairy. She looked adorable. The whole crowd cheered for her. If the audience loves her, then I don't see a reason to worry about people liking her anymore.

We left the stage, still tired from the performance, but happy about our debut. Our staff gave small cheers of support we've never felt more accomplished.

We finally made our debut. I hope there are more days to come that are just like this one, or even better.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Hi everyone, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Feel free to comment whether it's criticism or just fun stuff, I like reading them all.

(Can someone please tell me how to add a comment section next to a paragraph, im still kinda new to this)

Anygays-

Unnecessary note of the chapter:

How are all the Hyunjin stans doing, cuz I'm losin' my breath😩