Dance live with hyun

Era: Case 143

Vini's age at the time: 11

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

[▪︎ 5:04pm korean time ▪︎]

Hyunjin's POV:

Vini and I are in the practice room filming a dance live, we just finished dancing to Twice's Dance The Night Away, as per STAYs request. "*Huff*, that was fun!" Said vini, "i know, right! I love dancing to twice songs, " I said as I was sweating. Vini and I got closer to the camera and decided to start reading comments. "Look, this one says,'Is Hyunjin oppa kind enough to do aegyo for a loving stay?' " Vini read. "Unfortunately, Hyunjin oppa is not kind, so i can't do aegyo," I said teasingly.
Vini could be seen making a disappointed face on screen.

"Can you dance to Gee?" I read another comment. "In honour of SNSD, i can't do it because I know for a fact we won't be able to slay as much as they did " Vini replied to the comment, I just laughed, I knew for a fact that Vini would be too embarrassed to do a cutesy song. "Everyone, the only reason she doesn't want to do it is because she's shy," I said with an evil grin on my face. "YAAAH!". She was about to jump on top of me, but I started running. We chased each other around the practice room for a good 3 minutes before she finally calmed down.

Nobody's POV:

The two sat down to read the comments again, Hyunjin noticed the sudden change of requests that fans had, fans were requesting more suggestive dances like 'Libido' and 'Wiggle Wiggle' but he decided to ignore all of it. "Ooh, 'NXDE' is a good song. Let's dance to that!" Vini enthused, "Nooo, you're too young for that. " Hyunjin quickly shut the idea down. "How about... Future Perfect by Enhypen, i saw that a lot, " suggested Hyunjin. "Yaaasss, i LOVE enha," said Vini, immediately getting up to turn on the song and start dancing. "Wait for meee," said hyunjin in a high-pitched voice.

[After the song, they read more cmts]

Hyunjin was reading comments off of his phone, while Vini was reading them off of the camera, Vini was wearing a loose T-shirt, so if she bent down, you could basically see everything, Hyunjin noticed this.

Hyunjin's POV:

I was reading comments when I noticed vini's shirt. Literally anyone would be able to see her chest through the neck hole. I was worried that perverts were watching, so I quickly thought of an idea. "Hyejin-ah, come read comments from my phone." vini came and sat next to me, I handed her my phone and let her read the comments as I was conversing with STAY. "STAY, do you think tha-" "WAAAAAH" "OMMO OMMO, HYUNJINNIE IS LIVE WITH VINI" "WAS THAT AN OMMO I HEARD? YALL KNOW WHAT TIME IT ISSSS" "NO, STOP IT" "YOU CANT STOP MEEE" "AAHHHHH" "OH MA OH MA GAD OH MA OH MA GAD"

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Sorry that I haven't been publishing for a while. I've been experiencing writer's block. I am not very proud of this chapter, and I know this ending was chaotic and cringe, but I hope you still managed to enjoy🥲

Unnecessary note of the chapter:

Y'all are rude asf for not telling about this pic of my hubby😤