Call me Mrs. Anderson

Orlando Anderson One hour later

Orlando Anderson
One hour later

"So are y'all like an item now? Or..." Tamia asked me as she put some of the shipment supplies away.

"Huh? What are you talking abo-"

"You and Cassidy. I mean the bitch moan like it's the best dick in the world." She said.

I looked at her. "You heard ha?"

"Mhm, I thought you was fixing shit with my Brax baby?" She pouted.

"Well 'Brax baby' still landing on Keenon's dick!"

"Someone's a bit upset about it too." London walked in laughing while carrying food.

I took the food from her and gave her a hug as she got comfortable.

"I ain't upset, I'm just...ion know. Weirded out?" I said.

"Does he have something against her or something? Maybe that's why she ain't leaving yet." Lon said.

"Maybe she doesn't wanna hurt his likkle likkle feelings." Tamia brought out her accent a bit.

"But when I cheated she ain't have a problem leaving my ass? Or the first time they even hooked up. She ain't spend another SECOND with the muhfucka."

"Alright you're more upset than before, so let's change the subject." Mia said. "Let's talk money and supplies."

I nodded and took a deep sigh as we continued.

***

 Braxton SamuelsOrlando's mothers house

Braxton Samuels
Orlando's mothers house

I pulled up to Jane's house. I was here to get my daughter and leave.