You Ain't No Saint Either, Nigga.

Braxton Samuels  1 month after the shooting - gym

Braxton Samuels
1 month after the shooting - gym

I was at the gym working on this body-ody. But, I will say, having a baby DOES change your body. I mean curves all on my hips.

Ya girl was a itty bitty ole thang. But the nigga all you bitches want love it.

Speaking of him, me and Orlando haven't gotten back together yet. Wondering why right? Well...I hadn't broken it off with Kee yet.

I haven't brought myself to do it.

But I promise soon.

Anyways, I took some mirror pics. I looked tew cute today. Then after I was gonna go set up this trip with my planner.

Me and my original crew decided to go out the country. I didn't want to leave my baby but I was halfway okay letting her stay with my mom.

I hate to leave her THIS early, but I needed this and I don't trust anyone near her except a select few, so why not my madre.

We were going to Cancun. I couldn't wait.

As I was running on the treadmill, this guy gets on the on next to me and starts his.

I had my music on, so I didn't really pay him any mind.

I gave him a quick smile and returned to what I was doing until I realized. I looked over and it was Orlando.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" I said stopping my exercise.

He laughed at me. "Anyone can be here. It's a public place mami."

"I thought you were watching Summer?"

"Her grandmother offered."

"You know how I feel about her."

"She's my mom Brax." He sighed.

"I don't like the way she treated me when I left that night." I rolled my eyes getting off the machine and wiping it down.

"She was just being protective of me."

"I bet she was the one who introduced you to that girl." I scoffed. I didn't even know what she actually looked like. He blurred the fuck outta her face when he posted her.

"Cassidy? Yeah." He nodded.

"I don't understand why she seriously hates me SO much! I haven't done anything to her!" I started walking to the weights.