Too late to tell ha

Braxton , 3 weeks later

Everything has been going great. I've been getting out more, getting comfortable with Summer being away for some time, and Orlando is husband of the year.

I mean he's been a bit off but it doesn't bother me. He's probably going through some things at the warehouse.

Speaking of, I completely got rid of the warehouse I stole from that man. Can't even say his name.

Destroyed it. Literally. So now my inventory is in a special spot that no one knows about. And I mean not a soul but me and my landlord.

Anyways, I was thinking a lot on how Brielle hasn't told me about her pregnancy. You'll tell everyone but me?? I'm your sister! When I found out about Summer she was one of the first people I told besides the crew.

It was weird but maybe she has her reasons.

Today I was out at the spa. A bitch needed this. The lady who was giving me a pedicure needs a fucking raise. Her tip finna be big.

As I was on my phone, a girl started getting serviced next to me.

"Ladies, champagne?" An employee asked.

"Sure." We both nodded.

She nodded giving us both glasses.

"That's a pretty color." The girl next to me said.

"Thanks." I smiled taking a sip of my drink.

"You a regular? I don't see you here." She asked. "I be up in here so damn often."

"Oh, no." I chuckled. "Just getting some me time."

"Gotcha. What's your name?"

Should I give her a fake name...? Last time I had this sort of interaction, I nearly died.

"Jayla." I nodded.

"Okay Jaylaaa. My name is Nyra. But listen, I swear you look so familiar.. like one of my friends. Would Brielle ring a bell?" She asked.

"Brielle?" I asked. "Brielle who?"

"Samuels. She's from a big known family."

"Never heard of her." I shook my head no. "What makes you ask this again?"

"Y'all just look so familiar it's crazy!" She said. "Only difference is she's pregnant."

Damn she really telling everyone but me!

"Oh wow, congrats to her. I know her family and friends are excited." I grinned as the lady started putting on my polish.

"Yes! And fa sure her nigga. I don't wanna seem like that type but he is fione."

Her nigga??

"Oh shitttt." I said. "You tried to talk to him?"

"Nahhh. He's all hers. Cute new family."