We want Braxton only

Braxton Anderson

Braxton Anderson

The car ride was silent as shit. I could tell he had a billion things to say. But I ain't wanna hear a damn thing.

He looked good in the passenger seat though. Too good.

"Baby." He tapped my thigh.

Snapping out of my thoughts, I looked at him as he pointed to the light. I realized the light was green and I immediately put my foot on the gas.

"My bad....and stop calling me baby. You're not my nigga and I'm not your bitch." I scoffed.

"Why can't you just talk to me? I'm sorry about this. It's not like I want her." He said.

"Orlando. When she walked into that room you was ready to drop your pants. You ain't think I realized how you hid ya lil boner with a pillow?"

"You too damn observant." He shook his head.

"Yeah okay. I know what I saw. If you want her so much go ahead. I don't care." I shrugged.

"You fuckin care Brax. I truly know when you don't care about something because it won't affect you like this."

"So why? Why do this? Why even cheat in the first place!"

"Are we really going back years ago about this Braxton?" He huffed.

I pulled over to an empty parking lot and turned off the car.

"Yes we are. You sat there and cheated. Did you know it was my sister then? No, but the fact that you still have ANY types of affection to her still is what kills me and you can't say you don't. I see it!"

"Only cause I had some sort of history with her but that shit don't matter anymore cause I got you ma. Ion like how you all tensed up and shit. Look at you. Ready to slap a nigga." He said.

"Orlando.....let's go." I shook my head turning on the car. He turned it right off and took the keys out.

"The fuck are you doing?" I asked.

"Let me take that tension off ya." He said kissing on my neck. He knew my spots too. Whenever I had a rough day or some shit went on that had me tense, he'd kiss the right spots and I'll be fine.

"Mmm...really...?" I said.

I climbed on top of him and we started kissing.