Priorities First

Braxton Samuels Later that night

Braxton Samuels
Later that night

I was getting ready to go out to dinner. I told Orlando I was going with my cousin and she had some shit to tell me.

Even though I wish that was the case.

I had to go through with Kee's deal. I couldn't tell Lando I was pregnant with a baby by the man he made a deal with at one point. He'd fuckin flip.

I looked into the mirror and I fixed my two buns I had in my hair. Along with long black boots, a white bodysuit, and a black skirt.

Spraying my Prada perfume, I then grab my purse and my phone then I walked into the 'man cave' where Orlando was playing his game. Damn 2K.

"Baby, I'm leaving out." I walked up to him.

"Alright baby. Have fun." He took a quick glance at me, the game, then right back at me. "You looking good for ya cuzzo?"

"Boy!" I hit his shoulder. "No. We decided on matching. Is that okay with you?" I sarcastically asked.

"Hmmm lemme think about it."

"Bye baby." I chuckled kissing him.

"Alright mama, be safe. One text and security will be on standby."

"Gotcha! Love you!" I said walking towards the door.

"Love ya too!"

I got outside and started up my lambo from the door.

"My baby sexyyyy." I stuck my tongue out. I wanted to take some pictures. I'll just get Keenon to do it if all goes well.

 I'll just get Keenon to do it if all goes well

Shit I looked good in this car.

Driving down the road I texted him letting him know that I'd be there soon.

He said okay and everything was a green light.

But then Tamia called me.

"Hey miaaaaa." I smiled talking into the car radio.