Bye now, baby boy.

Orlando Anderson

Orlando Anderson

It was a big ass shootout in this motherfucka. I mean niggas shooting left and right.

All this started when Tamia was slapped by a bitch. Worst mistake ever.

People ran out and we basically dropped Keenon's team. The ENTIRE team. Even security was either gone or dead. It was now just us 5 plus Brielle.

"Y'all hear that?" London asked.

"It sounds like someone's crying." I said.

"I suggest y'all leave before somebody else die." Keenon said coming up. "I told that bitch to come alone."

"Where she at nigga?" I asked.

"Right along with Pierre and that damn baby. They in there beating the shit outta her." He laughed. "Lookie here." He turned to Brielle. "Baby girl."

"Don't call me that Kee." She rolled her eyes.

"Oh so now we just gon pretend like you against me? You was in love with me way before I met Braxton. We was high school sweethearts and your ego ruined it."

"No YOUR ego ruined what we had. Now you're torturing my sister?!"

"Join my side and I'll let her free. Her, Pierre and Summer." He said. "Or you refuse and everyone dies."

Then some more of his security came up behind us.

"So, what's it gonna be?" He asked.

She looked at us looking for answers.

"Let me see my sister. Then maybe JUST maybe, you might have yourself a deal." She sighed.

"Brielle youn gotta do-"

"This is your wife and my sister we're talking about."

"Hmm, fine. You got 3 minutes. Men, get her. Take the rest to the other room."

They grabbed us and lead us to another room while Kee took Bri.

*****