What you tryna say...?

Time skippppp !

Braxton - 4 months after the incident

"So are you ready to talk? It's been four months Braxton and I unfortunately can't keep having these sessions if you don't speak. I promise you this is a safe space."

"It's too much."

"I can handle it. Tell me at least some key details about your experience and then we can work from there."

I was at a therapist office. My friend works here and I feel like I could come to him. He knows what I do but he doesn't judge. We used to be close back in high school but then he moved to Miami. I'm happy he's back though.

These last four months have been....bad. I haven't been myself and it kills me that I'm not.

I've been neglecting everyone around me except for Summer. Once I left the hospital I locked myself in a guest room and that's been my place.

Orlando has been trying his hardest to get me to open to him but I'm just not ready yet. That situation scarred me.

Crazy for me to say.

My mom comes and stay here and there but my dad doesn't. He legitimately hates Orlando for not only having a relationship with both me and Brielle, but also because he gave them the watered down version of what happened and now my dad probably has a death wish over this man. Oh if he woulda known the FULL story, all hell would break loose.

I haven't been to the warehouse, I don't go out, I barely talk to the crew. I don't even talk to Orlando.

I just can't leave this shell yet. But, I guess I'll speak.

"Okay...I'll give you a brief summary." I sighed.

"Okayyy, perfect. Start when you're ready."

I nodded taking a deep breath.

*******

There are about 40 tissues on the floor right about now.

I didn't mean to spill everything, but I done started from the time Orlando cheated years ago.

"I'm proud of you girlie." He said. He's such a damn fruitcake but he a fine fruitcake.

I wiped my tears as I laid back. "It's been a rough couple of months since my daughter was born. She's like the highlight of my day."

"And I get it. You lost her for some time and now that you have her back, you don't want to let her out of your sight." He smiled looking at her.

You damn right. She goes everywhere with me. Even if I gotta use the bathroom.

"I would never." I chuckled.

He laughed before looking at the time. "Welllll Mrs. Anderson. This session is officially over. Now I have some homework for ya."