You Kinda Remind Me Of Somone

Orlando Anderson  One month later, Vacation

Orlando Anderson
One month later, Vacation .

We all finally got on a jet and towards Cancun. Bout time too. I needed a break.

Ever since Keenon and his team been dead, me and Brax played it smart and stayed on the low for a while.

But we out the state for a while so we coolin.

Jamon doing good now. We found out that one of Kee's people did that as a 'warning'. And now they asses look dumb.

Anyways once we were all settled into our rooms, I laid my ass down. All I do is run around town tryna do shit for my business so I barely get sleep. And this is the perfect time.

Just as I started drifting off, I got hit with a pillow.

"Baby cut that shit." I huffed looking at her pants. Just by that I could tell who it was.

"I know you're not going to sleep Lando! It's so much to do!" She smiled.

"Which is why we here for a week. Let a nigga get some rest." I yawned.

"But we're all going to the beach and I wanna stunt with my niggaaaaaaaa." She dragged out.

"Give me an hour and I promise I'll be rubbing sunscreen all over ya back and ass and shit while in the sand."

"Fine I guess." She sighed. "I guess imma just find some otha niggas who might be interested." She then let out an overly dramatic sigh.

"Girl you wouldn't even look another nigga way. And if you did he'd be dead before he could even get to ask for your name." I said turning over.

"You right papa." She laughed. "See you out there baby."

"See ya mami." I said as she walked out the room and soon I heard the door closed.

I just needed an hour.

*****